Tyshaun Prince

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigbird1111. Show Bigbird1111's posts

Tyshaun Prince

Tyshaun would be a great pick up by the Celtics.   I propose Jermaine Oneil, Nate Robinson, and Marquis Daniels for Prince and  Ben Wallace.   The numbers work on ESPN Trade Machine.  Celtics would have to throw in 2 draft picks to sweeten the pot a first and a second but who cares if we can get Prince ?
    Wallace is pullin down 7 rebounds a game this year and 1 block per game.  Def I would take that production.  He was always know for his defense which is a plus. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Re: Tyshaun Prince

This is a trade i would definitely do...2 players who know how to defend!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yes that is a no-brain awesome trade...

Yet that means Detroit has taken on 8.5 million in contracts next year. no way that want those. Pick #29 and TWO 2nd rd picks isn't going to be worth 8.5 million.

throw in Avery and maybe... but now its up to 10 million.

and i'm sure some other team can offer more for JUST Prince than Avery and pick #28 or 29 as the only real assets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Sorry to be negative... I'd love that trade.

Just more realistically lets say you swap JON and a 2nd rd pick to Indiana for Posey. They SAVE a million and add a 2nd rd pick for a player who is their 3rd best Sf.

but here in Boston he is our 2nd best Sf. alreayd knows the system, is rejuvinated to be on a winner playing meaningful games again, and knows he just has to play decent and pace himself for 18-22 mins per in 30 reg season games, before amping it up and playing all out for 14-16 mins in 20-25 playoff games.

I think he can do it and i think he'd be better than a healthy Marquis anyhow. I'd rathe rhave Brewer, Battier, Prince, G. Wallace, Chandler and Thornton for sure.

but if that is the bets we can do you bring back Pose and do it soon b/c Pierce needs help.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

this is one of the first trades i see officially that i would accept. just saying.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Horrible horrible trade for the Pistons. Looks good on the Celts side though for the most part. These kinds of lopsided trades aren't that hard to come up with. Might want to wait till Delonte's xray before trading out back up point guard, though, wouldn't you say?

Sections
Shortcuts