Tyson Chandler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

Tyson Chandler

I'm thinking he is already probably locked up by Dallas,and they likely wouldn't let him get away as he makes a huge impact for them night in and night out, but his inside toughness, defensive presence, rebounding, and scoring capability could make a huge positive impact on the C's given their current question marks at Center. I would love to see him in Green if possible because I love watching him play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: Tyson Chandler

TC is going to get paid, and we can't write that check. I do love the guy's game and attitude, though. He's the x-factor for Dallas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Tyson Chandler:
    [QUOTE]TC is going to get paid, and we can't write that check. I do love the guy's game and attitude, though. He's the x-factor for Dallas.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that's the logistics of it unfortunately because he really does have Boston Celtics written all over him with his style of play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Agree he'd be PERFECT for us - energy, rebounding, defense.  However, Dallas (and if not them, someone else) will pay him BIG money.  We won't have the cap room to do that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

I believe Dallas is also over the cap and have some major decisions to make with Chandler, Butler, Barea, and Stevenson all becoming FA's this year.

Sections
Shortcuts