UCLA's Kyle Anderson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

UCLA's Kyle Anderson

I know that the top 3 picks are Embiid(C), Parker (F) and Wiggens (G). We need a center and with the controversy of should we trade Rondo, A. Bradley is good for defense only & Pressey & Bayless are a dime per dozen, we should pick a Guard too. Yup, 6'8" Wiggens would be ideal but I really enjoyed watching Kyle Anderson until UCLA got knocked out. Like Wiggens, he's tall. He is a sophomore but I think he declared himself for the draft yet in so many posts about potential picks, I don't see his name mentioned.

At 6'9", Anderson, like Wiggens, towers over most opposing point guards. He appears to lack energy at times but still quick enough to lead the fast break. He's thin but strong enough to fight for rebounds. He seeks more to pass as a good G playing QB should do assisting the offense than shoot, but often he's  light's out from 3-point range.

His stats:  14.9 points, 8.8 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game — closer to a triple-double than any other player in the country, according to UCLA's research.

What do you guys think ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: UCLA's Kyle Anderson

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know that the top 3 picks are Embiid(C), Parker (F) and Wiggens (G). We need a center and with the controversy of should we trade Rondo, A. Bradley is good for defense only & Pressey & Bayless are a dime per dozen, we should pick a Guard too. Yup, 6'8" Wiggens would be ideal but I really enjoyed watching Kyle Anderson until UCLA got knocked out. Like Wiggens, he's tall. He is a sophomore but I think he declared himself for the draft yet in so many posts about potential picks, I don't see his name mentioned.

At 6'9", Anderson, like Wiggens, towers over most opposing point guards. He appears to lack energy at times but still quick enough to lead the fast break. He's thin but strong enough to fight for rebounds. He seeks more to pass as a good G playing QB should do assisting the offense than shoot, but often he's  light's out from 3-point range.

His stats:  14.9 points, 8.8 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game — closer to a triple-double than any other player in the country, according to UCLA's research.

What do you guys think ?

[/QUOTE]

Love Kyle Anderson.  I've been touting him for months.  I'm hoping he falls to us at 18.  I wouldn't invest a top 10 pick in him, though.  He is smooth to watch and really fills up a stat sheet.  He's fun to watch because he has such a great feel for the game so much so that he looks like he's not putting too much effort in the game.  Big Anderson fan here.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: UCLA's Kyle Anderson

Sections
Shortcuts