UGH OH!!!! Kings SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: UGH OH!!!! Kings SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Re: UGH OH!!!! Kings SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

GUYS!!! what are you saying...!!!! according to bloggety and tommy rules...the LAKERS HAVE NOT LOST A GAME SINCE 1976..basically......we do what the trolls do...

NO WAIT...

NOT......

bloggety and tommyrules are TROLLS

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: All is Lost!

posted at 10/17/2012 09:27:11 EDT

• Description: http://u.o0bc.com/images/store/7/6/57e2ff98-a8ea-4361-96f9-40b660946aa9.Small.jpg?0
    • Fiercest34
    • First: 03/24/2011
    • Last: 10/17/2012

In response to Number6Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Sky is Falling!  The Sky is Falling!  The Celtics are going to go 9-53.  The Lakers are going to be 74-8 and win the Championship!  Help me, Obiwan Kenobi, help me! . . .

Let's chill and wait to about Game 30 and re-evaluate.  :-)

Fenerbahce Ulker

Now really good night and God Bless.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Let's chill and wait to about Game 30 and re-evaluate.  :-)

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Clueless fans are those who think Nash will still play like he's 30 or 32 years old.

Nash will not average 10 assists per game this season. That's a guarantee, GK.

Jimmy duped y'all Laker trolls and fans. 

Thanks Jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I guess clueless is also comparing Jeff Green to James Worthy a Hall of Fame player

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I WILL USE YOUR EXCUSE FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

Re: Rondo unwilling to defend

posted at 10/22/2012 12:05:32 EDT

• Fiercest34
    • Last: 10/22/2012

It's preseason

Good night

[/QUOTE]

It's preseason. That's why the Celtic starters are not playing in the last 5 minutes of the 4th qtr.

The Lakers put all their starters back in the last 7 minutes of the game. It was obvious Mike Clown wanted a preseason win. 

To the Celtics it's just preseason. 

GK, you're lying if you're telling me the Lakers didn't want to win the game tonight.

Lakers are a crappy team. It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]

How come you are watching Laker games? i thought you said watching the Lakers was a waste of time?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/nba-league-pass/100/6399870

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess clueless is also comparing Jeff Green to James Worthy a Hall of Fame player

[/QUOTE]

Put your money where your mouth is.

Since July I've been saying the Lakers are a crappy team. I got it right because not only are the Lakers crappy right now, they suck big time!

Looks like you're the one who's clueless.

[/QUOTE]

Why should i believe anything you say?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Year 2000. Lakers 0 - 8 preseason record + Lakers win x three peat = Lakers Dynasty!!!!!

NUFF SAID...

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I said Nuff said. Does this only apply when it's the Celtics or any other team:

Re: Rondo unwilling to defend

posted at 10/22/2012 12:05:32 EDT

• Fiercest34
    • Last: 10/22/2012

It's preseason.

Ok, time for your famous double standard and the corny, lame, Clueless (34) excuses you so much love.