UGH OH!!!! Kings SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: UGH OH!!!! Kings SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

Gotta love lakers fans-  humiliated in the second round the last two years, KNOWING kobe is only playing two more years, and talking about a 3-peat.......gotta love your ......enthusiasm, if that's what it is!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: UGH OH!!!! Kings SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

Hedley is feeling lonely today. Here hedley let me entertain you a while. In the past 2 years you and Clueless34 thought we were done for a long time and what happened???? Jim Buss retooled the team and we are considered by all expert, including Bill Simmons, one of the top 3 teams in the league. I have 2 choices, I can believe the experts who work in this most of their life or a teacher and Clueless34. Now you believe because you got Terry, Barbosa and Lee you are going to win. You talk about old but KG is one year older and Pierce too and slower and we all know how slow Pierce is even in his prime. Love it or hate it we all know our organization always find a way and Kobe knew it. In Kobe's own words:“Right after the series against Oklahoma, I just had a lot of belief in our organization,” Bryant said. “I knew how much the Buss family, Jeanie and so forth, wanted to turn it around. I had a lot of faith in the organization. I’ve seen them do it. They rebuilt first by picking up Shaq … then that era was over and they rebuilt again. And now they’ve rebuilt again. I’ve seen them do it before.”

Just like Kobe “We (Lakers fans) knew how much the Buss family, Jeanie and so forth, wanted to turn it around. We had a lot of faith in the organization. We've seen them do it. They rebuilt first by picking up Shaq … then that era was over and they rebuilt again. And now they’ve rebuilt again. We’ve seen them do it before.”

That's what our Hall of Fame owner has us used to. Jim Buss has shown he has his dad's  genes. Who ever doesn't want to see the obvious is just plain Clueless sorry clueless...

But we'll just have to wait and see. I am taking bets, only with you hedley because we both know  clueless34 will not pay his bets. So any time you want we can bet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Look Clueless34, this was the time I posted today, posted at 10/22/2012 12:31:09 EDT, that was my first post today because it's after midnight it is not yesterday. So I have one more day. But in that message I meant during the off season. So sorry for you I will be giving you of your own medicine once the season starts. I will be keeping you honest as always.. Have a great day and God Bless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Hedley is feeling lonely today. Here hedley let me entertain you a while. In the past 2 years you and Clueless34 thought we were done for a long time and what happened???? Jim Buss retooled the team and we are considered by all expert, including Bill Simmons, one of the top 3 teams in the league. I have 2 choices, I can believe the experts who work in this most of their life or a teacher and Clueless34. Now you believe because you got Terry, Barbosa and Lee you are going to win. You talk about old but KG is one year older and Pierce too and slower and we all know how slow Pierce is even in his prime. Love it or hate it we all know our organization always find a way and Kobe knew it. In Kobe's own words:“Right after the series against Oklahoma, I just had a lot of belief in our organization,” Bryant said. “I knew how much the Buss family, Jeanie and so forth, wanted to turn it around. I had a lot of faith in the organization. I’ve seen them do it. They rebuilt first by picking up Shaq … then that era was over and they rebuilt again. And now they’ve rebuilt again. I’ve seen them do it before.”

Just like Kobe “We (Lakers fans) knew how much the Buss family, Jeanie and so forth, wanted to turn it around. We had a lot of faith in the organization. We've seen them do it. They rebuilt first by picking up Shaq … then that era was over and they rebuilt again. And now they’ve rebuilt again. We’ve seen them do it before.”

That's what our Hall of Fame owner has us used to. Jim Buss has shown he has his dad's  genes. Who ever doesn't want to see the obvious is just plain Clueless sorry clueless...

But we'll just have to wait and see. I am taking bets, only with you hedley because we both know  clueless34 will not pay his bets. So any time you want we can bet.

So, you want to bet on  three-peat for your team, starting this year?????

Would take too long!!

And, I never said you'd be done "for a long time", I just said you were humiliated two years in a row AND kobe is retiring in two years.  So, I'm saying it's now or never!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

When Kobe retires in two years Lakers will have something like $27 million in cap space and we all know how Jim Buss, Papa Buss and Mitch Kupchak know how to invest their money. Any good free agents that you know of that year??? I never said three peat. But we can bet on the 2 games Celtics and Lakers play. Just for fun.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.nesn.com/2012/07/kobe-bryant-says-retiring-at-age-35-still-probably-accurate-could-happen-video.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jul/16/sports/la-sp-ln-la-kobe-bryant-20120716

http://www.lakersnation.com/kobe-bryant-says-hell-retire-after-two-more-seasons/2012/07/16/

There are more, but I figure three is enough for you, and if you think the lakers are going to pay him over 20 mill three years from now, you are crazy!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

http://www.nesn.com/2012/07/kobe-bryant-says-retiring-at-age-35-still-probably-accurate-could-happen-video.html

http://www.lakersnation.com/kobe-bryant-says-hell-retire-after-two-more-seasons/2012/07/16/

There are more, but I figure three is enough for you, and if you think the lakers are going to pay him over 20 mill three years from now, you are crazy!!

There are NO definitive answers as to what Kobe or the Lakers will do in 2 years. We will all have to just wait and see. Making predictions like these are just hilarious. I mean Dwight Howard going to the Lakers was clear as day after certain things happened, but up until those certain things happened, it would have been foolish to make a prediction. Oh, but then again, even after those certain things happened you thought he would still be a member of the Magic up until the trade deadline, and I will not even bring up your history and articles about Steve Nash.  Have  a great day!

Yet, you think MeBron signing with the lakers in two years is a done deal.  Thanks for playing!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to dirty52's comment:

Why should i believe anything you say?

You don't have to believe what I say. 

The mere fact that you're spending time on my thread is good enough.

Like I said, action speaks louder than words. If you really didn't believe in what I said, you wouldn't have bothered wasting your time replying to my posts.

You must have a a obsession with the Lakers. I mean how many threads have you started about them? a few thousand?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

There are NO definitive answers as to what Kobe or the Lakers will do in 2 years. We will all have to just wait and see. Making predictions like these are just hilarious. I mean Dwight Howard going to the Lakers was clear as day after certain things happened, but up until those certain things happened, it would have been foolish to make a prediction. Oh, but then again, even after those certain things happened you thought he would still be a member of the Magic up until the trade deadline, and I will not even bring up your history and articles about Steve Nash.  Have  a great day!

Yet, you think MeBron signing with the lakers in two years is a done deal.  Thanks for playing!!!!!

I have not ever mentioned anything about Lebron going to the Lakers. Thank you for playing.

And I never said Nash was definitely going to the Knicks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Seriously these "PUNCH IN THE GRILLE" posts in a season that consist of literally thousands of games in a regular season,hundreds of preseason and a hundred or so playoff games the "in Grille" is a bit much regardless of who is doing the punching. As an adult fan it is  not the fans with differing views and loyalties I oppose. The thing that ruins it for all is the insipid ti t for tat,nanny nanny boo boo and frivolty of the drivel that has come to permeate this board that is pathetic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

The board won't kick these clowns out so that's what your dealing with. If this was run profesionally these guys would have been banned years ago.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Like I said, action speaks louder than words. If you really didn't believe in what I said, you wouldn't have bothered wasting your time replying to my posts.

You must have a a obsession with the Lakers. I mean how many threads have you started about them? a few thousand?

In case you didn't notice, the title of this thread was originally made by 2 Laker trolls. I just combined the 2. 

But you started this thread so you must be a Laker troll also

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In case you didn't notice, the title of this thread was originally made by 2 Laker trolls. I just combined the 2. 

Trolls very seldom would start a thread about THEIR team getting smacked in the grill!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

bloggety TROLL is at it again,

WOW!!!

No one cares about the lakers!! here....brotherrrrrr give it a rest..stop making up different names on the foreums to make us think celtics fans like you..or celtics fans think the lakers are better..kobe will not be 18 for life..THIS IS THE NBA..

not the laker b########### league..full of trolls which your a part of...

KEEP ON TROLLING

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

according to laker fans nash is 23 years old..they think signing with la..gives you the fountain of youth..

BUT IT WILL BE PROVEN...FATHER TIME,....WINS IN THE END....

Thanks for playing..

When nash probably gets injured what will you say then..hes 40!!!! the probablity is HIGH....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

You really want to believe that?

It's not that hard to figure out. I mean who's the Laker fan in a forum for Celtic fans?

But you post about the Lakers more than anyone.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts