UGH OH!!!! Kings SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: UGH OH!!!! Kings SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

DoctorCO - I only have 1 handle so you not make assumptions as it makes you look quite ridiculous. Thanks for playing brotherrrrrrrr.

That is highly debatable, and no one would believe you anyway, since you are a liar and a welcher!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: UGH OH!!!! Kings SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to dirty52's comment:

But you post about the Lakers more than anyone.

There's a big difference between a Celtic fan talking about the Lakers, on a forum for Celtic fans, and a Laker fan invading a forum for Celtic fans. Get it?

And it's not like what I'm saying about the Lakers is not true. I mean you don't agree that Mike is a clown?

Untitled

That's the problem (with the trolls) in a nut shell...lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

DoctorCO - I only have 1 handle so you not make assumptions as it makes you look quite ridiculous. Thanks for playing brotherrrrrrrr.

That is highly debatable, and no one would believe you anyway, since you are a liar and a welcher!!

hedley, you know me better than that. I have already admitted to being BynumizaHERO.  I know you don't like me because of all the times that I have called you out and made you look downright foolish, but come on, show a bit of integrity. I hope you have a great day!

This coming from the man who wrote the Heat played in the 2010 Finals.  Who did they play, Bloggy?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

hedley, you know me better than that. I have already admitted to being BynumizaHERO.  I know you don't like me because of all the times that I have called you out and made you look downright foolish, but come on, show a bit of integrity. I hope you have a great day!

This coming from the man who wrote the Heat played in the 2010 Finals.  Who did they play, Bloggy?

Whenever I did write that, I was referring to the year that the Mavs beat the Heat which was 2011. It was a simple typo.  Besides, everyone in Boston and Los Angeles already knows who won and lost in the 2010 NBA Finals. Thanks for walking into that one again. Have a fantastic rest of the day!

Everyone, but you, apparently.............you were "referring" - ever heard of the edit button, welcher?????

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Whenever I did write that, I was referring to the year that the Mavs beat the Heat which was 2011. It was a simple typo.  Besides, everyone in Boston and Los Angeles already knows who won and lost in the 2010 NBA Finals. Thanks for walking into that one again. Have a fantastic rest of the day!

Everyone, but you, apparently.............you were "referring" - ever heard of the edit button, welcher?????

Trust me, I know exactly what happened inthe 2010 NBA Finals. Would you like me to rehash the game 7 for you?  I can start from Perkins getting injured in game 6 and having to miss the final game of the season for his team all the way to the 3 pointer by Artest that sealed the deal. Artest blew kisses to the fans of L.A. as he helped to deliver the crushing blow to the Celtics that sent them to their locker room crying. And once again, you just got served. Hope all is well!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Apparently not, since you wrote the Heat played in the 2010 Finals.  Surprising for a lakers fan to not know who your team beat that year...............feel very sad for you!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Andrew Bynum did not practice on Wednesday due to continued discomfort in his right knee, and the Sixers will hold him out of action until he's "pain-free".

Obviously, this is not good news. The bone bruise is healed, but he won't do any basketball activities until he's completely free of pain, and he's not even running. The Sixers will likely try to establish a new timetable, but it sounds like the team will exercise extreme caution with every step in his recovery. With the regular season right around the corner, Bynum's availability for the opener is looking very unlikely. Stay tuned.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Andrew Bynum did not practice on Wednesday due to continued discomfort in his right knee, and the Sixers will hold him out of action until he's "pain-free".

Obviously, this is not good news. The bone bruise is healed, but he won't do any basketball activities until he's completely free of pain, and he's not even running. The Sixers will likely try to establish a new timetable, but it sounds like the team will exercise extreme caution with every step in his recovery. With the regular season right around the corner, Bynum's availability for the opener is looking very unlikely. Stay tuned.

This is why the Lakers were so wise in getting the BEST center in the league and trading away the oft-injured Bynum. I am so thankful for Bynum's service and the 2 championships that he helped bring to the greatest franchise in the league, but you sometimes just have to move on. Celtic fans need to do the same with Ray Allen as he only helped deliver 1 measley title to the Celtics and then bolted on his own accord to the Heat. So funny...

Ray who?

Sections
Shortcuts