UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

bet he wishes that was a Brooklyn jersey right about now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Re: UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Going

D

O

W

N

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

1-4 is a crappy team.

I get reprimanded for calling the Lakers a crappy team.

Ugh!

Can you ever post an accurate representation of a situation?

You were reprimanded for being a coward who refuses (and is still refusing) to predict a final W-L record for LA and how far they go.

We BOTh agree they are crap right now.

Do we still get crickets when it comes to that simple request.,.. b/c I only said LA will not be crappy come 2013... and you don't want to admit to that possibility so you hide from a prediction... very immature.

Look, rame, even this thread is already on page 2.

Like I said, I'm not obligated to play your game.

Nice of you to join the party.

Let us C Fans all get along tonight and enjoy the debacle in LA LA Town. I really thing Bloggity p o o p makes everyone on edge. And HEY, DID ANYONE SEE THE LAKER GAME TONIGHT?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

The Hornets only scored 62 total points but they had 9 fastbreak points.

Crappy Laker team only had 7 fastbreak points!

Ugh!

TO THIS POINT IN THE SEASON, THEY HAVE HAD ALMOST AS MANY BREAKS AS FAST BREAK POINTS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

the blueprint for beating the lakers has already been found. pretty much let them beat themselves. lol that said to win 60 they'd only have to go 59-18 the rest of the way. their schedule is front loaded with home games as it is every year to help with the momentum and i'm sure they won't play anywhere near the most back to backs. my prediction is they go 57-25.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

You and two other cut and paste gigglers having a big fun tickle-fest 5 games into the season and you use it to try and insult me? Very mature. Granted, I do LOVE seeing LA lose, go 1-4 and look like crap:-)

No you are not obligated to predict how many W's and how far LA will go, its a free country. But until you do these teenage chuckle parties of yours don't mean much in my mind...

cuz until you have the balls RIGHT NOW to predict that LA is going to be a lotto team or an 8 seed, everybody here knows when LA is playing good in 2013 you'll say 'hey I never said they wouldn't make the 2nd rd of the playoffs, I just said they were crappy in November'

Its what cowards do

So if a Celtic fan doesn't give his prediction about how many wins the Lakers will get, he's a coward?

HAHAHA!!!

i just noticed you have over 14k posts in a year and a half. lol wow you have to be a lawyer or something similar to be able to manipulate conversations the way you do. take that as a compliment. lol

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Rameakap and Fiercest.

I think everyone else  has left this thread.

Could you two turn out  the lights when you're finished?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Miami will 2-peat. it doesnt matter what the lakers do this year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

love him or hate him lebron took his punches and became a better player for it. he's in that rarified air where the great ones make everybody around them better. howard hasn't gotten their yet and maybe never will.

Sections
Shortcuts