UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

bet he wishes that was a Brooklyn jersey right about now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Re: UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

1-4 is a crappy team.

I get reprimanded for calling the Lakers a crappy team.

Ugh!

Can you ever post an accurate representation of a situation?

You were reprimanded for being a coward who refuses (and is still refusing) to predict a final W-L record for LA and how far they go.

We BOTh agree they are crap right now.

Do we still get crickets when it comes to that simple request.,.. b/c I only said LA will not be crappy come 2013... and you don't want to admit to that possibility so you hide from a prediction... very immature.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Going

D

O

W

N

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

1-4 is a crappy team.

I get reprimanded for calling the Lakers a crappy team.

Ugh!

Can you ever post an accurate representation of a situation?

You were reprimanded for being a coward who refuses (and is still refusing) to predict a final W-L record for LA and how far they go.

We BOTh agree they are crap right now.

Do we still get crickets when it comes to that simple request.,.. b/c I only said LA will not be crappy come 2013... and you don't want to admit to that possibility so you hide from a prediction... very immature.

Look, rame, even this thread is already on page 2.

Like I said, I'm not obligated to play your game.

Nice of you to join the party.

Let us C Fans all get along tonight and enjoy the debacle in LA LA Town. I really thing Bloggity p o o p makes everyone on edge. And HEY, DID ANYONE SEE THE LAKER GAME TONIGHT?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

The Hornets only scored 62 total points but they had 9 fastbreak points.

Crappy Laker team only had 7 fastbreak points!

Ugh!

TO THIS POINT IN THE SEASON, THEY HAVE HAD ALMOST AS MANY BREAKS AS FAST BREAK POINTS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

the blueprint for beating the lakers has already been found. pretty much let them beat themselves. lol that said to win 60 they'd only have to go 59-18 the rest of the way. their schedule is front loaded with home games as it is every year to help with the momentum and i'm sure they won't play anywhere near the most back to backs. my prediction is they go 57-25.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[/QUOTE]

You and two other cut and paste gigglers having a big fun tickle-fest 5 games into the season and you use it to try and insult me, very mature. granted, i do LOVe seeing LA lose, go 1-4, etc.

No you are not obligated to predict how many W's and how far LA will go, its a free country. But until you do these teenage chuckle parties of yours don't mean much in my mind...

cuz until you have the balls RIGHT NOW to predict that LA is going to be a lotto team or an 8 seed, everybody here knows when LA is playing good in 2013 you'll say 'hey I never said they wouldn't make the 2nd rd of the playoffs, I just said they were crappy in November'

Its what cowards do

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You and two other cut and paste gigglers having a big fun tickle-fest 5 games into the season and you use it to try and insult me? Very mature. Granted, I do LOVE seeing LA lose, go 1-4 and look like crap:-)

No you are not obligated to predict how many W's and how far LA will go, its a free country. But until you do these teenage chuckle parties of yours don't mean much in my mind...

cuz until you have the balls RIGHT NOW to predict that LA is going to be a lotto team or an 8 seed, everybody here knows when LA is playing good in 2013 you'll say 'hey I never said they wouldn't make the 2nd rd of the playoffs, I just said they were crappy in November'

Its what cowards do

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

You and two other cut and paste gigglers having a big fun tickle-fest 5 games into the season and you use it to try and insult me? Very mature. Granted, I do LOVE seeing LA lose, go 1-4 and look like crap:-)

Its what cowards do

So if a Celtic fan doesn't give his prediction about how many wins the Lakers will get, he's a coward?

HAHAHA!!!

i just noticed you have over 14k posts in a year and a half. lol wow you have to be a lawyer or something similar to be able to manipulate conversations the way you do. take that as a compliment. lol

• You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

How about this, rame, you said the best trade for Varejao is Sully, Lee, and picks. So for the record, you really think Ainge will trade Sully this season?

I'm asking because you don't want to answer that question. I mean you've been hiding from that question since it was brought up. Why won't you answer? You a coward too?

I never once hid from your question, I said the odds are against ainge trading Sully, the odds are always against big trades... so if forced to predict I predict he is not traded. I NEVER hid from that question and already answered it THREE times.

why are you still hiding from my LA W-L how far they get question?

i just noticed you have over 14k posts in a year and a half. lol wow you have to be a lawyer or something similar to be able to manipulate conversations the way you do.

He certainly is doing his best manipulative spin job to avoid answering a simple question.'

Not all Celtic fans are cowards if they can't answer that question. But any Celtic fan who posts more about the Lakers than the Celtics like fierce and relentlessly beats us over the head with his insults of them, threads about them and declaration that they are a 'crappy' team is a HUGE coward if he cannot tell us how many W's he think LA will get this year and when their season ends.

If he was a real man he would say he think they are going to the lottery..or the 8th seed, and be justified in his current rants. But if they are not he is so terrified of being wrong about them and then he must also just be really scared of how bad the trolls will give it to him if LA is a solid 2nd rd team.

If he says what I say... that LA will win around 50 games and go to the 2nd round... well thats not a 'crappy' team... so everyone will think his current blather pretty immature, pointless and over the top if he expects LA to turn it around in the next 2 months and end up one of the league's 8 best.

So what is it Fierce? Can you stop hiding, be a man and answer the question? I told you I don't predict Sully will get traded FIVE TIMES now...

How about this, rame, you said the best trade for Varejao is Sully, Lee, and picks. So for the record, you really think Ainge will trade Sully this season?

I'm asking because you don't want to answer that question. I mean you've been hiding from that question since it was brought up. Why won't you answer? You a coward too?

I never once hid from your question, I said the odds are against ainge trading Sully, the odds are always against big trades... so if forced to predict I predict he is not traded. I NEVER hid from that question and already answered it THREE times.

why are you still hiding from my LA W-L how far they get question?

So if the odds are against Ainge trading Sully, then why did you keep insisting that the best trade is Sully, Lee, and picks for Varejao?

I mean what's the point of speculating if you think that player won't be traded, right?

You and concord concurred on another thread about trading Sully for Varejao. And now you're telling us that you don't think Sully will be traded. Wow!

And they say Romeny flip-flops. Wait until they hear from the self-proclaimed "superior poster".

HAHAHA!!!

Hmmm...

Am I Danny Ainge?

Only Danny Ainge would look dumb if he implied that what was best for the team was to trade Sully and then also predicted Sully wouldn't be traded.

hahahahaaha

I'm pretty sure I, the random fan... can say BOTH... that he probably won't be traded but that our title hopes could hinge on Danny finding a smart deal like Sully, Lee and picks for Varejao.

Wow, can't believe you don't grasp the difference and tried to use that as an insult.

If there is a 70% chance Sully stays then I will enjoy the times I discuss the possibilities that reside in the other 30% with solid posters like concord and hedley...

Still crickets on my prediction request from you huh fierce? why such cowardly behavior... its a simple question?

• Sections
    Shortcuts