UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

"The defense was not set many times due to their poor offensive sets."

Going from offense to defense is called transition defense. 

I've been saying it all summer long, the Lakers have no transition defense because they're an old team.

And they cannot play the type of suffocating d the heat play..no way..no how..this guy is clueless...   

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: UGH OH!!! Utah Jazz SMACK the Lakers in the Up and Down, Left and Right, and Punched the Lakers SQUARELY in their Grill!!!

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

I've been saying it all summer long, the Lakers have no transition defense because they're an old team.

And they cannot play the type of suffocating d the heat play..no way..no how..this guy is clueless...   

spoken like a typical celtic fan. Let me know if the Lakers don't reach 8 wins before they get 9 losses. Have a blessed day!

Heck no Bloopity, with a crackerjack coach like brown I expect 73 wins still. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

spoken like a typical celtic fan. Let me know if the Lakers don't reach 8 wins before they get 9 losses. Have a blessed day!

Where us Phil Jackson when you need him???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i actually give credit to bloggetypoop for being here today.....i wish he wasnt, but still at least hes not hiding.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

i actually give credit to bloggetypoop for being here today.....i wish he wasnt, but still at least hes not hiding.

Agree... a 1-4 start is so pathetic the guy has egg all over his face, and looks worse defending them, but he manned up and came online. 

Fierce on the other hand has refused to give a prediction for W-L's and how far the Lakers will go this year. He knows deep down they will end up a good team, but as long as he tucks tail and cowardly runs from any actual predictions he can continue to start these teenage cut and paste immaturity parties.

Bloggety will post one after each win, Fierce after every loss.... and the CELTICS, will be less talked about than the Lakers... give me a break 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts