Uh oh, how are we supposed to lose, now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Uh oh, how are we supposed to lose, now?

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/233010/kemba-walker-(groin)-suddenly-questionable 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Uh oh, how are we supposed to lose, now?

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:

We'll raise Kemba Walker with Hump, Bradley and Rondo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Right.  Or we could just let our new SECRET WEAPON Joel Anthony play all 48 minutes. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Big Al will torch us - and we will lose yet again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Tonight's point spreads:

Wash -7 @ Orl

Cha -4.5 @ Bos

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Guess what??? Kindergarten teacher WRONG AGAIN...
    jack nicholson

laughing animated gif on Giphy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

jack nicholson

My being wrong, which I was, doesn't make you right.

My being wrong, which I am, doesn't GIVE you the right to gloat and send Sulu pictures at me, since you predicted nothing.

My being wrong, which I am, are and will be again, still makes you a hypocritical jerk who's never man enough to admit he's wrong, and who promised years ago that to honor his fallen comrade, he would be more patient and tolerant of Celtics fans when he returned to this board. 

Same old GK - the liar and hypocrite.

Bye!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

We will have a better record than the lacker losers and still get a better draft choice , now that the draft -fixer has retired So good night GK of the Minneapolis lackers, aint no lakes in LA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I am disgusted with this team...they can't even lose when they have to...just a collection of dullards...these low rent clowns "fighting" for next year's jobs?...LMAO...they're already cut and don't know it....it sickens me...what's the point of trying to "instill a winning attitude and culture" with 4 games left?...That's the most asinine things I've ever heard...give up Celtics, the war is over, surrender, you LOST!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

jack nicholson

My being wrong, which I am, doesn't GIVE you the right to gloat and send Sulu pictures at me, since you predicted nothing.

My being wrong, which I am, are and will be again, still makes you a hypocritical jerk who's never man enough to admit he's wrong, and who promised years ago that to honor his fallen comrade, he would be more patient and tolerant of Celtics fans when he returned to this board. 

Bye!

If you look at the history of your (or you're just in case you think you are in the classroom again) it was you who started trying to get wise with me because of your leader Fungy. Look it up Kindergarten teacher...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

jack nicholson

Bye!

Bravo!!  Well said.

Sections
Shortcuts