UK Basketball Team Good Enough To Beat Some NBA Teams!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

UK Basketball Team Good Enough To Beat Some NBA Teams!

Earlier tonight, I watched the UK Wildcats beat the University of SC Gamecocks by 34-points, in Columbia, SC. UK starts 5-NBA first rounders, and they keep getting better and better each and every game.

I think this team could play against, and possibly beat, some NBA teams. I would take UK in a game versus the Charlotte Bobcats right now!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: UK Basketball Team Good Enough To Beat Some NBA Teams!

I highly doubt it.  The game is faster and more physical in the NBA....UK had five 1st round picks in 2010 and only Wall and Cousins are good players right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to UK Basketball Team Good Enough To Beat Some NBA Teams!:
    [QUOTE]Earlier tonight, I watched the UK Wildcats beat the University of SC Gamecocks by 34-points, in Columbia, SC. UK starts 5-NBA first rounders, and they keep getting better and better each and every game. I think this team could play against, and possibly beat, some NBA teams. I would take UK in a game versus the Charlotte Bobcats right now!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]plus some make more than they ever will in the pros.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Lets take a look at the Wildcats and Bobcats starting 5:

1. PG - M. Teague vs. D. Augustine (edge Wildcats)
    2. SG - D. Lamb vs K. Walker (edge Bobcats)
    3. SF - M. Kidd-Gilchrist vs G. Henderson (edge Wildcats)
    4. PF - T. Jones vs T. Thomas (even)
    5. C - A. Davis vs Mullens (edge Wildcats) game changer!

I would not bet against the Wildcats in this game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: UK Basketball Team Good Enough To Beat Some NBA Teams!:
    [QUOTE]Lets take a look at the Wildcats and Bobcats starting 5: 1. PG - M. Teague vs. D. Augustine (edge Wildcats) 2. SG - D. Lamb vs K. Walker (edge Bobcats) 3. SF - M. Kidd-Gilchrist vs G. Henderson (edge Wildcats) 4. PF - T. Jones vs T. Thomas (even) 5. C - A. Davis vs Mullens (edge Wildcats) game changer! I would not bet against the Wildcats in this game!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Great - and I would!!