ummmm, no game thread yet for tonight? Someone not on their job!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

ummmm, no game thread yet for tonight? Someone not on their job!

just a joke....but lately i've seen game threads started 2 to 3 days in advance...

back to backs must be tough to work thru....and we blame our guys for not putting forth effort on 2nd game of back to backs...jeeesh...its only typing..lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: ummmm, no game thread yet for tonight? Someone not on their job!

In Response to ummmm, no game thread yet for tonight? Someone not on their job!:
    [QUOTE]just a joke....but lately i've seen game threads started 2 to 3 days in advance... back to backs must be tough to work thru....and we blame our guys for not putting forth effort on 2nd game of back to backs...jeeesh...its only typing..lol
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I just started a thread that will put your mind at ease, my friend!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

appreciate ya! :)    Beavis must be injured.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Well, I hope to be a capable stand-in till he gets back!  Maybe the West to his Rondo?  ;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

we gotta work on your timing, but you'll do fine!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Why thank you Jay!  Let me know how I do with that!  :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to ummmm, no game thread yet for tonight? Someone not on their job!:
    [QUOTE]just a joke....but lately i've seen game threads started 2 to 3 days in advance... back to backs must be tough to work thru....and we blame our guys for not putting forth effort on 2nd game of back to backs...jeeesh...its only typing..lol
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Back to back games must be very difficult for all NBA teams, but especially for an older team like the Celtics.  I wish they could play some of their back to back games at home.  At least they wouldn't be traveling in between games.  Not the same as baseball, but in MLB they play many games in a row, but they are in the same location.  It makes it a lot easier.  

Sections
Shortcuts