Unbiased PG rankings.......from a neutral source this time......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Unbiased PG rankings.......from a neutral source this time......

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Here's the facts if your a Rondo fan or not.

He's the best point guard we have and untill we trade for a better one or Pressey proves he should have been a lottery pick instead of a second rounder we need to support Rondo or at the very least stop the flaming hatred.

Ask most teams what one player on the Celtics roster they could have.

Rondo will the run away choice.

Why??  Because he's  a so  so point guard.     No.    He's a top point guard in a league with few.

Of course all these teams GMs  that want Rondo are Idiots like Ainge.

You guys are right and everyone else is wrong.      What's  the odds on that??

Yo Darryl, I'm in DC on the 19th, 20th. Will be staying the evening in N.Va Lemme know if you wanna hook up for a beer somewhere.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

This is not a good source. Williams is better than 8th and no way is Rose second and Parker third.

But its at least as good as R9R, no? 

[/QUOTE]

Of course not. The whole list is bad. You can't object rank some one while the people in the list ahead of them shouldn't be there. It is kind of all or nothing thing.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In the interest of fairness, I figure it is only right to post a REAL assesment to what R9R is trying to do. These are not my words, even though they sound like what I've been preaching all year long. OK go ahead. I'm sure the RONDO BROTHERHOOD will bash the source and call BS. Page two of the article says it all:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1700812-2013-2014-nba-point-guard-rankings-mid-summer-edition

That article ranks Rondo as #10.

The lost one, Karl, said Rondo is not even a top 10 PG in the NBA today.

Now, are you saying Karl is correct by saying Rondo is not a top 10 PG in the NBA today?

As of this very moment, Rajon Rondo is 20-23 and on an 8-game losing streak as the starting PG of the Boston Celtics since the beginning of the most recent NBA season. Rajon Rondo's losing streak only ended due to his ACL injury which he is presently rehabbing from. Coincidentally the Boston Celtics improved immediately and went on to win 7-in a row, 21 out of the next 38 and get into the play-offs despite not having a supposed top ten PG. That makes no sense! Rajon Rondo has lost 3-HOF starters from the team in the last year+. Rajon Rondo IS NOT PRESENTLY a top ten PG in the NBA based on his most recent clear inability to lead his team to success and then tearing his ACL. As a matter of fact, at this very moment, I would find it hard to imagine that he is realistically able to play basketball. As such, he isn't even in the top 30-NBA PGs. Until Rondo comes back and proves he can lead a team to winning without a handful of HOFers and be successful in excelling on defense, HE CANNOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE TOP 10. Now go ahead make all of the excuses you want. THESE ARE ALL FACTS. Go ahead Fierce, make yourself look like a fool by trying to justify your statements, or any of your favorite NBA TV analysts or "insiders" who claim that RR IS A TOP 10 PG RIGHT NOW. How can anyone in this world make that claim and be looked at seriously???.....Go for it baby! You can"t change the facts and the truth about the state of the situation. You just don't get it. This is the real world and you can't look past his inability to even play the game RIGHT NOW and there is no guarantee that he ever will be the same or even play again. And please, don't say "The fans voted him an allstar." Talk about TODAY, right now, and don't dismiss recent history as you seem to want to do. Lastly, if you use a single "IF" in your response, Then you will be proving that as of "today" as you clearly insist, that Rondo is not "today" what you claim and will be wasting everyone's time with a response, thats if you have the nerve to try to respond.........Rondos value today is not one of a top ten PG PERIOD.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

RallyC

All I'm saying is if John Wall gets the max then Rondo gets the max.

Also, I said there's no way Rondo is not a top 10 PG in today's NBA.

Your neutral source ranks Rondo #10, right?

I'm not forcing you to agree with me, I'm just stating the obvious.

If you read my previous post then you will see exactly why what you say is absolutely impossible and wrong despite what ANYONE on TV may say. You are saying RR is a top 10 TODAY. He can't be if he can't even play the game right now, nor do we know who he will be once he returns. Simple LOGIC defies your lack of reasoning.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

What a dope Fierce is... still hanging on to Rondos jock strap even though the diva can barely trot up and down the court.

Wasnt Fierce the one that wanted to get rid of ROndo?? Now he flip flops cause he doesnt know anything about basketball///

Wasnt Fierce the one that guaranteed Doc would be coach of the Celtics for the next 3 years, get used to it? HAHAHAHA

If you want to know the next threads from Fierce, just tune into NBA.com... or other sources.. Fierce will not be able to predict how good KO will be because NBA.com hasnt done a story about it yet..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Waiting to exhale..........!!!!!!

In response to Karllost's comment:

What a dope Fierce is... still hanging on to Rondos jock strap even though the diva can barely trot up and down the court.

SPOTTED:  A fungus wearing a jock strap. Calling Mr. Ripley!!!

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

[QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Oh look. It's a thread about Rondo.

and look it's creepy pud posting on it and finding photo's of mens jockstraps.

A grown man that thinks about Rondo so much that it is the only thing that he can think about.

Creepy, creepy, creepy Pud.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Wasnt Fierce the one that wanted to get rid of ROndo?? Now he flip flops cause he doesnt know anything about basketball///

Wasnt Fierce the one that guaranteed Doc would be coach of the Celtics for the next 3 years, get used to it? HAHAHAHA

If you want to know the next threads from Fierce, just tune into NBA.com... or other sources.. Fierce will not be able to predict how good KO will be because NBA.com hasnt done a story about it yet..

Aww...someone has a crush on Fierce.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

A grown man that thinks about Rondo so much that it is the only thing that he can think about.

[/QUOTE]

Projection @ its finest, my boy. @ least you're a master of something...Kiss

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

just so we know, the URL on puddinpuddin's jockstrap image is from boyculture.com.   

bp

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In case you've never worn one..... but always dreamed that you might, check it out.... laddies ladies!

http://www.jockstrapcentral.com/

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Pud

Projection @ its finest, my boy. @ least you're a master of something... Kiss

Thanks babe.  Call me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In case you've never worn one..... but always dreamed that you might, check it out.... laddies ladies!

http://www.jockstrapcentral.com/

Pud

Yeah I am all set on checking that out.

Creeper.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Wow, this summer brings really the best out of you guys...

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts