UNCOMFORTABLE INQUIRY: is RONDO likely to pull a HERNANDEZ any time soon?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: UNCOMFORTABLE INQUIRY: is RONDO likely to pull a HERNANDEZ any time soon?

Just when you think you've seen the most idiotic thread ever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

this kid really concerns me.. i just hope he doesnt own a gun and goes packing heat at strip clubs or when drinking with minions. first the way of ray was detoured by him.. for a respected, loyal+honorable guy to take that less money and walk away from comrades like pp and kg always told me their was a serious back story. wouldnt shock me if DA (since he had some of rr's playin attributes in attitude) is more laid back about it than doc cares to be..

this kid seems to be a total clubhouse cancer doomed to end up on some flunky team with a flunky coach and owner.. wait a sec, cant we package him to LA after we sign a chris paul? that would be a perfect match. the ultimate head case talented player in the ultimate headcase talented city! check and check! let doc go, u will inevitably embolden rr and have to hire some lapdog coach who knows the boss of him is the playa... not good!

You are worried about Rondo,  I am more worried about you.  To speculate like a mad man indicates you are unbalanced.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The mental illness of Commie is well known, the man is truly disgusting, ignorant and has been banned and is unwanted on this board, yet continues to show up to mocked and yelled at by 90% of the people here.

I pity him, he needs help.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts