UNCONFIRMED - remember unconfirmed - Parker staying at Duke.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: UNCONFIRMED - remember unconfirmed - Parker staying at Duke.

All I know is that if you can't get a legit star with your lottery pick, you have to do something about getting a real 5, a true rim protector...have to..can't win squat without one if you're constantly giving up layups all the time and your big men are stationed beyond the 3 pt. line half the time...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

In response to Number6Fan's comment:

A:  I don't particularly think the likelihood is high that the Celts will have a high enough pick to grab Parker to begin with (I have no confidence in the lottery).

And that column exemplifies so much of what's wrong with contempoary culture in this country to begin with, that I don't want to get started.

The kid is more mature than the other youngins, comes from a very good family, is a devout Mormon and has things he wants to accomplish before he leaves Duke....The $$ is hard to turn down but it would not surprise me to see him graduate from Duke...

He can still graduate from Duke if he decides to enter the draft this year my friend, so it would not surprise me either.

Stay chill!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

I would still like to know if he will go on his Mormon Mission during his career and if Yes....at what stage does he leave. He might have lots of upside but if he is that strong in his Mormon beliefs, then he going on that Mission.....Would you want to wait for him for a couple years?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Something to consider....but I'll do that AFTER he declares....I'm sure there are ways to work that in somehow

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Now it is confirmed and it is what I thought it would be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Good deal. Maybe he can push a good player back to us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yes, wrong on this one.............happily so. We all knew he'd leave....now let's hope we draft him

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

$$$$$$$$$$$$ Did we really believe he would stay at Duke? Show me the Money!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

GK where've you been?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

A former student of mine went to Duke.  He follows the team religiously.  He just announced that JABARI  (not Jacoby) Parker is staying at Duke next year.

IF it's true - that is really too bad.........have to tank again next year.

IF it's false - don't shoot the messenger - just wanted to be the first one for once.....LOL

What do you know Red Freaking Russ is WRONG AGAIN!  LMAO!!

Let me guess, you have the Celtics drafting Parker?  Only in Boston!  LMAO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

YAWN! What a tool!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:

I would still like to know if he will go on his Mormon Mission during his career and if Yes....at what stage does he leave. He might have lots of upside but if he is that strong in his Mormon beliefs, then he going on that Mission.....Would you want to wait for him for a couple years?

That would be a great situation for the Cs. Draft Parker. Let him go on his mission next year. Then have another fine season with a top 10 draft pick and look forward to 2015-16.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

test

Sections
Shortcuts