Undersized rookie forward playing center???

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Re: Undersized rookie forward playing center???

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am not  going to bore anyone else with my repetitive thoughts.  KG needs a back up!  

[/QUOTE]

Kirk is saying Wilcox and Collins are good enough.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

good enough to be 18-17...just because were in the midst of a 4 game win streak doesnt mean the problems are solved and a trade shouldnt be made...the rebounding and second chance issues are still glaring and if nothing else this 4 game win streak has boosted the value to be able to make a move

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

16 caroms to go along with toughness, blocking out, smarts on offense...against a legit center..

hmm.....what say you now...small ball is in

AB is undersized 2 also..but plays with the tenacity of a bob cat...

Ill take this any day and twice on Sunday...having said that, we still need to upgrade the Center or PF positons...to be legit..

Both of them are the real deal..you either can play or not...they can play...

[/QUOTE]

"bob cat", I like it, he is.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Is Sully better than Big Baby?  I say yes.  Wicked upside.  They don't even run anything for him.  He fills up the stat sheet.  He is old fashioned.  I love a player that realizes his role and knows the offense will be catch as-catch can and just focuses on rebounding.  Lately he's been taking a charge.  He can hit the jumper; I've seen him do it under pressure on bail outs.  Wait til they run some stuff for him down low...it's gonna be fun to watch, I hope he doesn't become a trade chip.  (Unless it's for Cousins who I didn't even consider a few weeks ago but who would look good in green)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Yeah, a cousins trade would be hard to turn down..but the way this kid is growing i just don't know if i could pull the trigger...Glad its Dannys' call, not mine..but i would NOT trade AB. Those kind of players are very rare...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Cousins scares me. What if Sully, all things considered (attitude,maturity,selfless, energy player,physical player,smart,super talented) is the better, although less sexy player?

We'd regret moving him. Not the type of chance I want the Celtics to take.

Sections
Shortcuts