undrafted FAs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

undrafted FAs

hope we'll take a look at some of these guys: fair, ross, birch, young, klimenko, brown...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: undrafted FAs

jabari brown, SG from missouri

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

I'm on board with Birch and McCrea.

Birch scared off teams with his 6'7.5" h w/o shoes, but he's got an 8'11" SR and has been an elite shot blocker in all 3 years with PITT/UNLV.

McCrea has a great wing and an 8'11" standing reach and ranked 10th in WARP.

FYI... 

A lot of #2s are used on foreign guys because a team can draft and stash and reserve their rights. If you draft a college player in the 2nd, and he gets cut, you lose your rights. This makes foreigners better value. This would explain why many solid prospects go undrafted. Early 2#s usually wind up with guaranteed deals regardless.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

A big no one seems to be mentioning is Patric Young, dude is huge in the middle!! I live down here in Gator land and Patric was like a man amongst boys on the inside when Florida needed a big play! Well coached and a brute to say the least.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:

A big no one seems to be mentioning is Patric Young, dude is huge in the middle!! I live down here in Gator land and was like a man amongst boys on the inside when Florida needed a big play! Well coached and a brute to the least.

Too small for the NBA and minimal offense for a guy his size. Pass.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

Alec Brown is a Center from the University of Wisconson-Green Bay, he did score 40 in a game this past season.  As for Klimenko another center but I don't know much about him.

Sections
Shortcuts