Unfortunately, Miami should sweep this.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Unfortunately, Miami should sweep this.

I like everything about the Spurs. As a Celtics fan I am ashamed to say they are THE BEST organization in the NBA.

Don't dangle their stars, draft, develop,sign and trade for the right players.

Hopefully we will be there one day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Unfortunately, Miami should sweep this.

Sweep what, the floor?  I hope ur not referring to the nba finals..

The Heat were gifted a title last year through the blunders of coach Pop and still had to go 7 to beat the Spurs and this time dont have home court advantage. The Heat just beat a clearly regressed Pacers team and it took them 6 games to do that.

By what logic do you conclude Miami over the Spurs in 4?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

No TP

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

No TP

Last thing I read is TP is ready to go for game 1.. but your opinion understandable if you felt he wasnt gonna play

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

If he is not himself this will be over in a heartbeat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

DaC, I hope you don't place bets with bookies...your predictions suck!

Decent guy, but can't predict your  own next 10 seconds...keep comin'

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Well, after watching a few minutes of game 2 so far,,,,,,,wow. I can tell who the NBA/refs want tonight!  And it isn't SA!....SA better hit their shots all night, because the are not going to get any help from refs....it disgusting!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, after watching a few minutes of game 2 so far,,,,,,,wow. I can tell who the NBA/refs want tonight!  And it isn't SA!....SA better hit their shots all night, because the are not going to get any help from refs....it disgusting!

[/QUOTE]

+1 only the NBA has this total credibility issue. Joey (airline tickets) Crawford shows up and every important or close call goes towards a split series. It is disgusting! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1 only the NBA has this total credibility issue. Joey (airline tickets) Crawford shows up and every important or close call goes towards a split series. It is disgusting! 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks futbal.  The funny part is, it's not even suspicious, it's Obvious!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

More dirty play by Miami as Chalmers picks up a Flagrant for trying to break one of Parker's ribs with an elbow that he wound up for extra measure .... Wade's techniques are spreading to others now ... Ugh!!!

[/QUOTE]

Tonight they got away with a lot! It's the non calls that are the key.  Meaning Miami got to play defense tonight and basically do what they wanted!   It's a joke....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Why doesn't anyone retaliate against Miami?

They need a taste of their own medicine.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]

More dirty play by Miami as Chalmers picks up a Flagrant for trying to break one of Parker's ribs with an elbow that he wound up for extra measure .... Wade's techniques are spreading to others now ... Ugh!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah! That's how the Isaiah/Rodman/Laimbeer/Mahorn Pistons were x10!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Our C's need more tough guys than Rondo and Bass. Adrien Payne looks like a great tough guy candidate!

Definitely PJ Tucker! You really need guys like that who will retaliate when the going gets rough in the playoffs.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah! That's how the Isaiah/Rodman/Laimbeer/Mahorn Pistons were x10!

[/QUOTE]

That's funny, because when it happened, I thought, "Where is Bill Lambeer and Rick Mahorn when you need them."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

",wow. I can tell who the NBA/refs want tonight! And it isn't SA!....SA better hit their shots all night, because the are not going to get any help from refs....it disgusting!"

This kind of conspiracy junk is so tired. If this was real the Spurs would not be in the Finals, OKC with its two young superstars would be. Spurs are a ratings killer yet they are somehow here. Some conspiracy. 

Tonight both teams shot almost the same amount of free throws exactly, and if the Spurs don't choke four late game free throws, they have a good chance of winning. 

As for the OP, not sure why you thought the Spurs would get swept, maybe TP injury? Spurs are a good team, this will go six or seven.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I cant blame the refs on this loss even though they s*****

What was glaring to me about last nights game 2:

Duncan musta had a case of the shakes cause he fumbled so many in close layups into misses & both he and Parker gagged at the FT line shooting a combined 7-14... cost the game imo

The refs were horrible, but they were horrible for both sides...

The two best examples:

Wade flopped Ginobili into a phantom foul by a naive ref who's supposed to be one the the best and know better...  as former NBA ref Steve Javie commented live, you cant base foul calls on reactions of players 

Near the baseline 5 feet from the basket, Lebron swipes the ball from and off of Parker out of bounds.. Ref calls it Spurs ball. Upon video review the ball clearly went off Parker with viewable space btw the ball and Lebrons hand (meaning Lebron didnt touch it after it hit Parkers body).. Refs still award ball to Spurs

I do believe the refs influence games purposely... they must be getting better at hiding it cause they stunk for both last night

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I cant blame the refs on this loss even though they s*****

What was glaring to me about last nights game 2:

Duncan musta had a case of the shakes cause he fumbled so many in close layups into misses & both he and Parker gagged at the FT line shooting a combined 7-14... cost the game imo

The refs were horrible, but they were horrible for both sides...

The two best examples:

Wade flopped Ginobili into a phantom foul by a naive ref who's supposed to be one the the best and know better...  as former NBA ref Steve Javie commented live, you cant base foul calls on reactions of players 

Near the baseline 5 feet from the basket, Lebron swipes the ball from and off of Parker out of bounds.. Ref calls it Spurs ball. Upon video review the ball clearly went off Parker with viewable space btw the ball and Lebrons hand (meaning Lebron didnt touch it after it hit Parkers body).. Refs still award ball to Spurs

I do believe the refs influence games purposely... they must be getting better at hiding it cause they stunk for both last night

[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree.  The Spurs wouldn't very good in the last few minutes. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Nice to finally be able to post again.   I haven't posted much recently since every time I tried to post something it wouldn't work.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Nice to see a Miami game called fairly.

They actually called traveling on Lebron.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I dont know how its possible but the refs last night got even worse.. omg what in the heck are they watching??

These guys made so many bad calls on both teams thats its gotten to the point where the WWE looks like the legit sport in comparison. How is it the media ignores this??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

somebody lost the broom

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont know how its possible but the refs last night got even worse.. omg what in the heck are they watching??

These guys made so many bad calls on both teams thats its gotten to the point where the WWE looks like the legit sport in comparison. How is it the media ignores this??

[/QUOTE]

The announcers work for the NBA, so they aren't going to say anything.

Lebron once went FIVE GAMES without being called for a foul.

Sections
Shortcuts