Unimaginable That The Celtics Will Not Make Multiple Trades At Deadline......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Unimaginable That The Celtics Will Not Make Multiple Trades At Deadline......

At least 4 players need to be moved , up to 9 players could be....

This is going to be huge letdown if Ainge doesn't move a bunch of players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Unimaginable That The Celtics Will Not Make Multiple Trades At Deadline......

He won't just give them away......and you've been singing the same tune for months.  Who should be traded, and for whom?  Instead of pontificating and criticizing other people's ideas, why don't you offer one?

Obviously, Danny is working the phones as we speak........perhaps he feels fewer than 4 players need to be moved.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Unimaginable That The Celtics Will Not Make Multiple Trades At Deadline......

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He won't just give them away......and you've been singing the same tune for months.  Who should be traded, and for whom?  Instead of pontificating and criticizing other people's ideas, why don't you offer one?

Obviously, Danny is working the phones as we speak........perhaps he feels fewer than 4 players need to be moved.

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Fiercy's lead pipe sinch that Hump would bring a 1st round pick and Bass the same or more .... He claimed at least one had to be moved to confirm the tanking and as usual, with 100 mins left, he's "absolutely" wrong!

No dumping going on here ... Danny will trade to build, not to dump in exchange for expiring and 2nd/3rd tier picks.

[/QUOTE]

No one knows, but it's fun to speculate.  I always felt Bass would be traded......but I never guarantee anything........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Nice going, 8.  Way to jinx things.  Love how everyone's acting like, since nothing's happened so far, then nothing's probably going to happen.  Thought you were smarter than that 8.

I think it's been pretty obvious that teams like BOS and HOU were going to patiently wait until the very last minute. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Even if a trade has been made teams might not release the info until the deadline. Time will tell.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Fiercy's lead pipe sinch that Hump would bring a 1st round pick and Bass the same or more .... He claimed at least one had to be moved to confirm the tanking and as usual, with 100 mins left, he's "absolutely" wrong!

No dumping going on here ... Danny will trade to build, not to dump in exchange for expiring and 2nd/3rd tier picks.

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Shows we either don't have good enough assets to move , other teams don't want our trash, or the other teams don't want to get better right now. 

Ive been  saying it's harder to make trades under these rules. That's why many of us have been on the Tankapalooza 1 bandwagon this year. We need to get a star from this draft. Not some 9th or 10th pick. If Danny still can't move players at the draft then you're going to see Tankapalooza 2 next year. 

We don't have assets to build through trades yet. No deals at this deadline sorta shows it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Now its imaginable, disgusting but imagineable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Hey hang in there everybody. Lakers tomorrow night.  Win or lose we win. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You talking to me ?

Pontificating ? Hardly , just trying to post something with a strong point of view. My opinions, nothing more.

Criticizing other people's ideas ? Never. I either agree or disagree. It's people like YOU and a few others that always want to get into a keyboard war with the other Celtic fans who use this board. The way you guys roast Fiercest34 or whatever he's calling himself is what's out of line, plus calling me Fiercest's "minion" or "lapdog" or whatever is also overtly WACK......

I'm shocked Ainge didn't move at least 4 players, and that's just the view from here......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No one knows, but it's fun to speculate.  I always felt Bass would be traded......but I never guarantee anything........

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, the fun is in the speculation. I commented on and created many trade ideas, none of which had much of a chance of ever really happening. And I knew that and said that. It's what this board is for. As long as they are fair to both sides have at it right?

Fiercy is the biggest deadline loser.

His 'Hump HAS TO be gone by the deadline or the Celtics will get NOTHING' prediction will 100% be put to the test over the next 5 months as the sign and trade possibilities are endless this summer. Like I told him, it is far more likely he be signed and traded in July then a team give up a 2014 1st rd pick in February. Who knows, he could even return here.

Fiercy also predicted Boozer would be paired with the Bulls '14 1st rd pick and traded for an expiring in essentially a salary dump. HA! I told him way back in December that was pure idiocy. Yup, he failed big time.

13. This post has been removed.