Unlike the Fakers we pushed it into overdrive and smashed the Jazz's grill so bad they'll never be the same again!!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Unlike the Fakers we pushed it into overdrive and smashed the Jazz's grill so bad they'll never be the same again!!!!!!!!!!

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How did LA do against the Jazz? Oh yeah that's right. They got buttonwhipped in that game too. Best of luck with Coach D and the Mcnugget.

[/QUOTE]

DFury,

This BB is so quiet it is weird. The trolls may end up alone here.  Maybe it is even fitting, the BDC seems by their inaction to want to turn it over to these morons. I just don't get it and I am sick of it.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Unlike the Fakers we pushed it into overdrive and smashed the Jazz's grill so bad they'll never be the same again!!!!!!!!!!

and Foye rained three's on them like no tomorrows..only 2 tonite...slackers were to slow and lazy to get out and defend..

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

McNugget? Huh?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not you. I was makinmg fun of a previous thread when they said McMillan was McMullen.

[/QUOTE]

right over their heads. i mean they're team is too dim to grasp the princeton offense did you expect their fans to grasp anything?

ROTFLMAO

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts