Unqualified Disaster

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Re: Unqualified Disaster

Well, I called 31 wins repeatedly.  I was going to go back on the prediction after the 0-4, but I think they could do it if they wanted to.  I don't know if I should want them to or if they want themselves to.  It's the eternal question when you are marginal/mediocre.  The idea is:  they DON'T S&*K.  They are only going to improve.  Getting Rondo back will make them a decent team.

Having said that, I belive Miami will CRSUH them tonight, legit.  Not a poor effort, but an utter lack of ability to get into ANY offensive rhythm.  I watched Miami shut down the Clips when they needed to against Chris Paul and some talented teammates.  If the Clips can't break through, Crawford and Bradley and Pressy won't be able to. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lol they will fall out of the top 5 worst records yet you can only list 2 other teams who have looked more horrible than the Celtics have....

[/QUOTE]

There's a glut of teams that are equal to the Celtics - Washington, Philly, Sacramento, Atlanta, Toronto, Orlando (who is playing over their heads right not as is Philly), Jazz, and Denver.  Celtics could very well finish ahead of 5 teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lol they will fall out of the top 5 worst records yet you can only list 2 other teams who have looked more horrible than the Celtics have....

[/QUOTE]

There's a glut of teams that are equal to the Celtics - Washington, Philly, Sacramento, Atlanta, Toronto, Orlando (who is playing over their heads right not as is Philly), Jazz, and Denver.  Celtics could very well finish ahead of 5 teams.

[/QUOTE]

Milwaukee's no world beater either.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Yes, Rondo will come back, but Ainge could be the bigger factor.  It depends on what he wants.  He can trade away more for yet more long term gain including Rondo himself.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You realize lottery is for any team that does not make the playoffs, right?  So far we barely beat Utah and Orlando.  I don't think we get to 30 wins.

[/QUOTE]

Rajon-Hondo thinks we win more than 30 games and the Celts make the playoffs.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA

Celtics have a GREAT shot to get the 7 or 8 seed Fierce. Rondo isn't even back yet and this is a team that is on pace for 34-35 wins right now, would be over .500 if not for that choke vs. the Bucks, and they looking better every game.

You're an unqualified disaster of a poster. A board bully with no life outside of harassing people here. Relentlessly stalking anyone who disagrees with you and beating a dead horse with old comments they once said taken out of context and manipulated by you.

It is pathetic.

I for one know a top 7 (or better yet top 3) pick is the best way to get this franchise to the top again. Wiggins would be like getting Durant back in '07. But this will NOT be like '07. Ainge has learned his lesson. He will not tank and anger the basketball Gods. I will enjoy watching a team with heart and talent, even if it is unwise to play their way out of a desperately needed top 7 pick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You realize lottery is for any team that does not make the playoffs, right?  So far we barely beat Utah and Orlando.  I don't think we get to 30 wins.

[/QUOTE]

Rajon-Hondo thinks we win more than 30 games and the Celts make the playoffs.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

He may be right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

By the end of the year the Jazz, 76ers, Raptors, Kings and Suns should establish themselves as the 5 worst teams.

SA, OKC, Miami, Indy, Chicago, Houston, Brooklyn, Warriors, Clippers and Grizzlies should be the top 10 teams in the game.

That really leaves 15 teams who could be  7-8 seeds (or 5-6 seeds in the East!) or plummet down to the 6th or 7th spot in the lottery. That will change of course, by 2014 we should have more of a grasp on things, but for now, anyone who thinks the Celtics can't/won't win 30 games is an absolute fool.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey rame, how's Moultrie working out for ya?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

A lot better than Melo is working out for the Celtics.... moron.

Following up on a rookie season where he played pretty well in a very limited role, Arnett Moultrie was going to get his chance at the start of the year to prove he could be key to the rebuilding Sixers by getting big minutes. - ProBasketballTalk

Being a promising buliding block who gets hurt is like Jared Sullinger. Being cut is called a bust. You were of course WRONG in saying Melo was more of a need for this club and Moultrie was redundant with Jeff Green. Moultre is a PF stretch 5 who rebounds at a high rate. The team drafted Olynyk, a player who plays the same role Moultrie would have, and cut Melo. Green meanwhile started the year at SHOOTING GUARD

HAHAHA

The board bully responds to being called out on stalking people with comments from years past taken out of context by doing just that (and in a situation he was 100% WRONG about, hahahahahahah).

Man what it must be like to have no life, be blind to how childish and pathetic you sound and be filled with such resentment towards others who are more intelligent and mature. That is Fierce for ya.

Again, anyone who thinks the Celtics can't win 30 games is an absolute fool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I want the Celtics to win as many games as possible.  Im not banking on some lottery.  What free agents will want to come to Boston with a losing culture of tanking for a few years.  If they can win and look decent then it would be easier for a top free agent to think they are the missing piece to put the Celtics over.

The Celtics have talent:

Rondo, Bradley, Bass, Green, Sullinger, Crawford, Lee, Wallace, Humphries, Brooks, and Bogans all with plenty of NBA experience.  If there were no trades this season this team still have the players that can go out and win 30+ games and possible sneak into the 8th seed in a week east.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

[QUOTE]

After Miami beats Boston tonight, some of this playoff talk will look silly.

Celts are about to start the season at 2-5 and the Celtics will still have to face the Blazers, Wolves, Rockets, Spurs, and Pacers.

That's another 5 losses.

The Celts will be lucky if they get 5 wins this month.

[/QUOTE]
    Keep talking

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

I hope we win 40+ , if we do , value of our players will skyrocket and trades that matter will be made.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lbrad389. Show lbrad389's posts

[QUOTE]

After Miami beats Boston tonight, some of this playoff talk will look silly.

Celts are about to start the season at 2-5 and the Celtics will still have to face the Blazers, Wolves, Rockets, Spurs, and Pacers.

That's another 5 losses.

The Celts will be lucky if they get 5 wins this month.

[/QUOTE] Hello!!!! No win for Miami tonight. The Celtics may not be as bad as we think they are. I think they may win 30 games this season, they are getting better every game. Lottery does not matter, you don't win championships via drafts these days its free agency.

When was the last time a player was drafted and he actually turned a team around quickly?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts