Unrealistic Trade- Not totally impossible though

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Unrealistic Trade- Not totally impossible though

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Actually, the lakers are better off trading Howard................as it looks right now, he will NOT stay in LA, and then they are "attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis"...............................

If they trade him, then they can trade Gasol in the off-season and start the rebuilding process!

Come on, Jimmy's the man!

Every analyst, Laker fan, and Laker player knew Phil Jackson was the right man for the job. But what did Jimmy do?

Jimmy's so incompetent, he forgot to put a lottery protection on the 1st round pick they traded to the Suns. Now the Lakers are a lottery team without a lottery pick. That's the worst kind!

4 year contract?  How would you like to be looking at that with a disgruntled top tier center, a point guard that should be retired, a human gatling guy that thinks he is not part of the problem, a disgruntled international player that was flat out good in the Olympics and is now a bench player.

My order of a good NBA season.

1. Celtics are a contender

2. Lakers can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose (close second to number one)

3. Heat don't win another title.

can i say it one time?

Thanks JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

"We definitely want to beat the Bulls record and go 73-9," he admitted. "That's definitely something that I want to do…You try to snatc h records before you leave this earth. You gotta try to do a lot of great things, so it's definitely a goal. With Dwight Howard, [Steve] Nash, Kobe [Bryant], myself, Pau [Gasol], and then [Antawn] Jamison and a lot of great additions, it's something that's possible."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

prefer DMC

DA has to getter done!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Actually, the lakers are better off trading Howard................as it looks right now, he will NOT stay in LA, and then they are "attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis"...............................

If they trade him, then they can trade Gasol in the off-season and start the rebuilding process!

I just heard Stephen A. Smith say the Lakers must trade Howard.  He is a bad fit and they must move him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

I just heard Stephen A. Smith say the Lakers must trade Howard.  He is a bad fit and they must move him. 

Oh jeez I hope I am not starting to think lie that ahole.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Oh jeez I hope I am not starting to think lie that  de.

He is that, but he does know what he's talking about - he should just state his opinion and shut the heck up, though.  I feel the same way  about DH, and I have for weeks!! So you could say you think like me if it makes you happy......LOL!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Oh jeez I hope I am not starting to think lie 

I like your thinking but I just wonder if we have what the Lakers would want for Howard.  Plus we are there most hated rivals.  Still Doc and Garnett would get the best out of Howard and Howard would be really motivated.

Sections
Shortcuts