Unusual Love Affair with Anthony Tolliver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: Unusual Love Affair with Anthony Tolliver

In Response to Re: Unusual Love Affair with Anthony Tolliver:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unusual Love Affair with Anthony Tolliver : Mr Dull Knife ... what don't you get ..... your boy Fierce got kicked off this board for violations when posting as P34 and all his threads and comments were deleted ... thats why he boasts that I can't provide a copy of his post ... how slow can you get? All the posts by others and a thread dedicated to calling P34 (now Fierce) out is all anyone here needs as proof ... keep deluding yourself that P34 is a good guy and your only fooling yourself not to mention proving what lack of self respect you have for yourself like the others that ignore his antics ... the silent minority (they know who they are) are lemmings, swim along with the rest of them.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

From your posts and Fierce's posts Fierce is the good guy. He doesn't call other Celtic fans on this board "trollbreath". When I sided with Fierce you called me "one of the dull knives in the drawer". You really consider yourself a good guy?

If you can't see it for yourself here's some of my observations about your behavior.

1. You have no word of honor.
    2. You attack other Celtic fans on this forum.
    3. You make accusations and allegations but you don't provide evidence to           backup your claims.
    4. You have an unusual love affair with Anthony Tolliver.Laughing

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unusual Love Affair with Anthony Tolliver : I didn't say he "stinks" He is a good back up and a mediocre starter.  He works hard on D and is good at it, although he cant block shots he makes up for it by taking charges.  On Offense he has a cute little jump shot and is a good garbage man around the hoop but sometimes falls in love with his shot a bit too much.  He is a bad rebounder for a big. he is a good guy to have on a team and works hard on the floor but his skills are limited.   I would take him over Tolliver.  but not by much.  You like Davis because he is your favorite player.  It's obvious.  Thats my assessment.  I don't think any of the above is because of Doc Rivers.  I also have no idea why you keep bringing up rondo on a thread about Davis.  do you have a point with that?
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

i bring up rondo because rondo is perpetually incompetent on offense and an incomplete player yet noobdy is clamoring for getting rid of him.  i'd love to see if this coming year.  rondo, although he has guts as evidenced by playing injured, should not have been playing after the injury and did nothing for us.  before that he remained a liability on offense.  he always has been.

glen davis has a bad stretch of games and people want him off the island.  why is that compared to rondo having a 5 year stretch of games where he can't crest 60% at the foul line?  it's straight up hypocrisy is what it is.

and who on this team has doc rivers sold out the media other than davis?  nobody.  not even sheed when he was blowing the starters' 10-20 point leads all of last year.  and sheed wasn't even blowing it in style.  just lollygagging non-existent on D and horrible shot selection.  so why does sheed not get sold out to the press and davis does?  why not embarrass rondo a little bit with some quips on his poor foul shooting?  why is davis the only doc idiot rivers punching bag?  i'd just like to know.

davis used to be my favorite player.  if he goes to another team he won't be as i cannot even stand to watch but maybe 2 teams in the league other than the celts this last year.  so what do you do?  you say thanks for trying so hard and i wish rivers wasn't such a dikkhead to you.

to be totally honest with you, my time as a fan of this team is coming to a five year hiatus.  that is what i think of doc rivers and his ability to work a roster that ABSOLUTELY HAS TO HAVE MAJOR MINUTES GOING TO YOUNGER GUYS.  it's what got doc fired in orlando (inability to relate to younger guys), it's what has led to his disprespecting glen davis, and what led to the evaporation of von wafer, the under-use of delonte and it goes on and on.

can anyone step up and give logical talent judging / roster management reasons (examples of accomplishments by rivers) why rivers should even be remotely considered to coach a team that has one gasp left and then is into 100% rebuilding mode?  it's no secret that doc despises young players.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

by the way, my previous favorite celtic players were paul silas, dave cowens, cedric maxwell, robert parish.  lunch pail guys who aren't necessarily the best at anything (though cowens, parish were elite) but give it 100000% every night and do anything for the team to win.  that's why davis was my favorite player.

and just like the team blew it when they let silas walk away, they'll miss davis the same way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unusual Love Affair with Anthony Tolliver : This from a guy that uses 5-10 user names in a year .... reneges on promises and hopes other players get injured so our team can win .... An honorable guy you are P34, Fierce34, Doink, Fiercest34 etc etc etc etc etc .... keep up the stalking and cluttering of the boards with more cut & pastes till everyone is annoyed and your ISP gets pulled for life ... wait till you try to re-register next time and get the "Fail" sign ... time is running short .... Ahhahaha!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

How about naming the 5-10 usernames Fierce uses on this forum? 

About reneging, didn't you lose a bet to Fierce and you didn't comply to the terms of the bet?