Up to the minute mock draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Up to the minute mock draft

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the pick isn't traded then you have to take the best available over positional need. A post draft trade can always resolve any bottlenecks.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just like the last trade deadline right.  Nobody wants our glut of tweener, undersized and unathletic PFs.  We are basically stuck with this unbalanced roster unless we want to take pennies on the dollar for them. We should just play an all PF lineup right?  KO-1, Bass-2, Randle-3, Hump-4, Sully-5. And 32 inches of vert between the lot of them.

[/QUOTE]

+1

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

at 17, TJ Warren. Hope he falls to the C's.

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

+1.  Really, #8?  Or are you just saying that, trying to re-win me over?  Warren's awesome.  But I thought you were hoping we'd waste the pick on Capela?  What happened?

[/QUOTE]

We need a SF more than a PF ... But if Warren is gone Capela remains on the short list ... He'll be a PF/C and could be better than Sanders in time.

[/QUOTE]

Since the wind hasn't yet totally changed directions, I'm still aboard the Gordon bus at 6.  But it's going to be difficult to pass on Randle.  Randle could soon become a 20-10 guy.  I can live with DA drafting him. 

More than anything else, I just hope that Utah picks Vonleh.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gordon is Gerald Green without the jump shot.

[/QUOTE]

+1...couldn't put it better myself

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

nor would anybody expect you to, melly.     :)

bp

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

There is only one thing I know for sure...DA is the only one who'll know what he's going to do or is right now TRYING to do. I know the NFL and draft very well and after all sorts of research and mock drafting I was completely wrong about what I thought the Pats would do and so was every single other person who tried to figure it out. Only BB new for sure and he wasn't talking. The same holds true for the C's. Only DA knows and he isn't talking. M8 is right...we'll know soon enough. Everything else is opinion and that means diddly.

Go DA go...make us a good deal whatever it is!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gordon is Gerald Green without the jump shot.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Or the free throw shooting. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

at 17, TJ Warren. Hope he falls to the C's.

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

+1.  Really, #8?  Or are you just saying that, trying to re-win me over?  Warren's awesome.  But I thought you were hoping we'd waste the pick on Capela?  What happened?

[/QUOTE]

We need a SF more than a PF ... But if Warren is gone Capela remains on the short list ... He'll be a PF/C and could be better than Sanders in time.

[/QUOTE]

Since the wind hasn't yet totally changed directions, I'm still aboard the Gordon bus at 6.  But it's going to be difficult to pass on Randle.  Randle could soon become a 20-10 guy.  I can live with DA drafting him. 

More than anything else, I just hope that Utah picks Vonleh.  

[/QUOTE] You're starting to see the light on Randle. If Randle is there and Ainge don't take him, it will be a big mistake. I would hope you could live with a 20 - 10 guy.