Upcoming Homestand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Upcoming Homestand

Well we have started playing a lot better recently.  Some toughness and grit.  New York game pretty much show how much progress we have made in a couple weeks.  Now the tough part. We have a homestand coming up.  5 games with Houston and Chicago being the toughest. If we continue to improve and take care of business here we could be looking at a impressive little streak.  I know I am looking a little bit ahead of myself.  Its not because of the wins,  its the way we played. The identify of the team looks very similar to last year toward the end of the year.  I don't see a reason why we can't sweep this homestand.  Would be a very nice accomplishment and put us back in the hunt.

The New York game was huge if you have any belief that we can catch them,  which I do.  First off New York has beaten Miami twice,  so its obvious they are a good team.  Second, by winning last night we are six games back instead of 8.

Time to start working our way up the standings.

Just call me optimistic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Upcoming Homestand

in the next 7 games the celtics get the Suns, pistons, bobcats, hornets and cavs as well as Houston and Chicago.

I am thinking 6 and 1. anything less than 5 and 2 would be unacceptable.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Celts still need to improve in the rebounding department. If the Celts allow fewer offensive rebounds by their opponents, their defense will be so much better.

[/QUOTE]

They still need another big.  No doubt about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

in the next 7 games the celtics get the Suns, pistons, bobcats, hornets and cavs as well as Houston and Chicago.

I am thinking 6 and 1. anything less than 5 and 2 would be unacceptable.

[/QUOTE]

Hey  no need not to make it 7-0,  why stop at 6-1?  I no,  I am greedy.

Sections
Shortcuts