Upcoming Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Upcoming Schedule

the next few game will be very critical as far as HCA.  Road trips at time have been good for the C's.  They seem to play tougher.  This will be good to get away from home and the guys can kind of get a little togetherness.  I think the team will step up and win some game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Re: Upcoming Schedule

hope your right man because ON PAPER it looks like Chicago has the easier schedule over the next coupla weeks, hopefully the Nets can get their 6th in a row against the Bulls tonight.  I don't see any gimmes for the Celtics, at Houston at Nawlins back-to-back ain't no picnic, then onto new york who even tho they kinda suck seem to get up for the bigger games since melo trade (they just can't beat indiana).  I mean the Celtics have 7 of next 9 on the road.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Upcoming Schedule:
    the next few game will be very critical as far as HCA.  Road trips at time have been good for the C's.  They seem to play tougher.  This will be good to get away from home and the guys can kind of get a little togetherness.  I think the team will step up and win some game.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Let's see....hmmm... they don't care if they HCA and they don't care if they win another game in the regular season.......

I think within the next couple of days we will them shut Rondo down for a week or so.

The Red Sox and Yankees and Phillies and maybe a few other teams play a 186 game preseason, then the season starts.

The Lakers, Cs, Bulls, Orlando, Dallas, and now maybe OKC play a 90 game preseason, then the season starts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Upcoming Schedule:
    Posted by OneOnOne

If they can win their remaining back to back games, that would definitely help the Celtics could still end up the 1st seed.  I don't think this will happen, but I am still remaining optimistic.  They haven't won any of their back to back games this entire season.  Additionally, the Celtics almost always lose to Houston.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I'm happy that Big Baby and Delonte are back for this tough 3 game road trip in for days. I like our chances against Houston and N.Y. Playing OKC on the second of a back to back on he road is going to be a difficult win. Hopefully a win in Houston the night before will carry their momentum the next day against OKC. This is a big road trip as we're neck to neck with the Bulls now.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Upcoming Schedule:
    In Response to Upcoming Schedule : Let's see....hmmm... they don't care if they HCA and they don't care if they win another game in the regular season....... I think within the next couple of days we will them shut Rondo down for a week or so. The Red Sox and Yankees and Phillies and maybe a few other teams play a 186 game preseason, then the season starts. The Lakers, Cs, Bulls, Orlando, Dallas, and now maybe OKC play a 90 game preseason, then the season starts.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

What you giving a thumbs up to Perkins without even knowing it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Upcoming Schedule:
    In Response to Upcoming Schedule : Let's see....hmmm... they don't care if they HCA and they don't care if they win another game in the regular season....... I think within the next couple of days we will them shut Rondo down for a week or so. The Red Sox and Yankees and Phillies and maybe a few other teams play a 186 game preseason, then the season starts. The Lakers, Cs, Bulls, Orlando, Dallas, and now maybe OKC play a 90 game preseason, then the season starts.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Considering how often you go after others' posts, it's funny to see you post this nonsense.

Sections
Shortcuts