Update: Darko is a Celtic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Re: Update: Darko is a Celtic

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Fans don't play. If fans were playing then they would be called players, not fans.

Then enlighten us, how do YOU tank for the Celtics?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Robert Sacre has a non-guaranteed contract.  I would BET that if it was guaranteed, they would be talking about it somewhere in laker land!!

Save your bet for lunch. You wouldn't post here for 12 months if you keep up your betting...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:

Robert Sacre has a non-guaranteed contract.  I would BET that if it was guaranteed, they would be talking about it somewhere in laker land!!

Save your bet for lunch. You wouldn't post here for 12 months if you keep up your betting...

Wasn't speaking to you.

Wouldn't bet with you.

You would never honor it, you'd weasel out of it!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

Darko is nt the saviour

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Wouldn't bet with you.

You would never honor it, you'd weasel out of it!!

Since you never bet with me before. How would you know I would never honor it?

Talking about "honor". Who's the one who keep saying "I am done", "I won't post anymore on this topic (Gasol trade)", "Bye", "this is the last time I post on this subject", blah, blah, blah,

Yet keep coming back 230320200998776 times trying to get the last say, because he was smarting?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Your little brain can't comprehend that fans have a preference. Even if fans want their team to tank, it's not going to actually happen. 

This board is for fans who want to share their opinions and views about the Celtics. If I want the Celts to tank, that's my opinion. I have that right because I'm living in a country where freedom of speech is important.

Of course my adult's brain can't comprehend what you said.

As a fan following American sports for 30+ years (British soccer don't have this tanking concept since they don't have a draft), I've NEVER heard of fans tanking. Teams/players tanking? sure.

Fans? they don't "tank". We don't call it "tanking". We call it "jumping off the bandwagon", "jumping ship", "bandwagon fans". Fans don't tank because that's an actual "action" carried out on the court/field.

If you say you "jump off the bandwagon", sure, then I get it. Is that what you mean? How long have you been in this country? following American sports?

However, fans usually jump off the bandwagon because the team sucks (e.g. Bobcats). Never heard of fans wishing the team lose in a conference finals in order to avoid losing to a superior team (Kobe/Shaq) in the finals. "Pick your fights"? What a laugh!!!!

In normal circumstances, fans want to see their team going down fighting, not going down fishing. There isn't one single Celtic fan in the world would rather see the Celtics fish in June than fighting to the last second (albeit losing to the Lakers) in June. Your fellow fans' testimony after the game 7 loss proved you dead wrong...

So by not playing while the Lakers were beating the Nets, Magic, 76ers, Pistons in the final, it's actually a discredit to the Celtics, even more so than the Lakers losing in the finals...

The difference between you and me is I don't need to go to Laker forums to tell Laker fans that the Celts are #1. 

Yep, because the difference between this forum and the Lakers forum is that there isn't any

"XXX punching the Celtics in the grill" after every Celtics loss;

or topic like

Celtics 9-peat;

the end of Howard to the Celtics;

Even doc thinks the Celtics are crappy;

Boston Celtics say Paul Pierce won't be ready for start of training camp | NESN

SMELTICS ELIMINATION THREAD!

Because Boston has no NFL team!

Minnesota must be the stupidest team in NBA history, etc.

A Celtics forum posting all these bashing on the Lakers, that's the dictionary definition of "inferiority complex"...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Your little brain can't comprehend that fans have a preference. Even if fans want their team to tank, it's not going to actually happen. 

This board is for fans who want to share their opinions and views about the Celtics. If I want the Celts to tank, that's my opinion. I have that right because I'm living in a country where freedom of speech is important.

As a fan following American sports for 30+ years (British soccer don't have this tanking concept since they don't have a draft), I've NEVER heard of fans tanking. Teams/players tanking? sure.

Fans? they don't "tank". We don't call it "tanking". We call it "jumping off the bandwagon", "jumping ship", "bandwagon fans". Fans don't tank because that's an actual "action" carried out on the court/field.

If you say you "jump off the bandwagon", sure, then I get it. Is that what you mean? How long have you been in this country? following American sports?

However, fans usually jump off the bandwagon because the team sucks (e.g. Bobcats). Never heard of fans wishing the team lose in a conference finals in order to avoid losing to a superior team (Kobe/Shaq) in the finals. "Pick your fights"? What a laugh!!!!

In normal circumstances, fans want to see their team going down fighting, not going down fishing. There isn't one single Celtic fan in the world would rather see the Celtics fish in June than fighting to the last second (albeit losing to the Lakers) in June. Your fellow fans' testimony after the game 7 loss proved you dead wrong...

So by not playing while the Lakers were beating the Nets, Magic, 76ers, Pistons in the final, it's actually a discredit to the Celtics, even more so than the Lakers losing in the finals...

The difference between you and me is I don't need to go to Laker forums to tell Laker fans that the Celts are #1. 

Yep, because the difference between this forum and the Lakers forum is that there isn't any

or topic like

Celtics 9-peat;

A Celtics forum posting all these bashing on the Lakers, that's the dictionary definition of "inferiority complex"...

I don't recall seeing any of those threads anywhere.  Do you have proof that they exist?  Do you not have proof that they do not exist?  If they do not exist, do you  not have proof?  Or, if they do exist, please produce one of them about 77 times, and I still won't believe you!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:

or topic like

Celtics 9-peat;

I don't recall seeing any of those threads anywhere.  Do you have proof that they exist?  Do you not have proof that they do not exist?  If they do not exist, do you  not have proof?  Or, if they do exist, please produce one of them about 77 times, and I still won't believe you!!!

That's because you are a yellow belly tool! 

As usual, makes no sense!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Dfurypuss is the most unoriginal poster we have.....now HE is copying Fierces' "clown" expression........................UGH!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:

Dude, you can't be serious?  You've been mocking my posts since I've joined this board!!!!!
    Note your dog snickering pic.  Hope all is well though!  LMAO

I've been mocking you? Prove it!

And Muttley is my dog!

His whole existence is mocking............imagine taking DFury's name................his posts are boring, he clearly knows nothing at all about basketball.  He actually thinks Tommy is a Celtics fan........................he's a clown, and now that YOU have used the word clown, he will steal it and take it to a new level.

Most unoriginal poster ever - dfurypuss!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Celtic fans like me hurt your feelings?

Celtic fans like you invite us to the Boston forum with "inferiority complex" threads like those. We are not complaining...

Sections
Shortcuts