Update: Darko is a Celtic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: Update: Darko is a Celtic

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everything that comes from your brain is crap. Just like favorite team is a crappy team.

Just show us all that you can post from 9am to 5pm Pacific time. You never done that before. 

Seriously, Dumpster-man, your drivel smells like the garbage you take out everyday.

Dumpster-man!

[/QUOTE]

Why should I show you? Your own words 10/03/2012 06:18:10 EDT: "you can't even post if it's past 9am Pacific time." You didn't mention about "to 5 PM", true or false?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/since-this-is-a-celtics-forum/100/6312998?page=20

So, you are cooked.

You can delete that post and play dumb too. "where is it? I don't see it". But I've already captured the image...

Re: Since this is a Celtics forum

posted at 10/03/2012 06:18:10 EDT

• Fiercest34
    • First: 03/24/2011
    • Last: 10/06/2012

Seriously, DumpsterMVP, you can't even post if it's past 9am Pacific time. You afraid your boss will fire your wimpy azz?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to MajicMVP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers.

Boy, u Celtics fans sure sound desperate...

Do you deny typing that??  Okay, I will dumb it down for you - I challenge the validity of that statement, the same way you challenged me two years ago.   Now, either PROVE the above statement with facts, admit it was only your opinion, or shut the heck up!!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, so you admit that you lied about what I said: "lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA", true or false?

You don't have to answer,  but you are stuck with your lie. No chance to get out.

As for "Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

I claim that's EXACTLY what I typed, not

"lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA".

Now you ask me whether I deny saying

"Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

Now I want to know, do you deny you really need remedial reading?

OK, ""Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers." is what I typed. Now what? Why did you delete the context of that response, in response to your post at 10/02/2012 10:08:31 EDT?

"Fierce, I'll bet you a dollar that in the 80's majic here still called them the Los Angeles Lakers, even though they resided in Inglewood  (which is a dump, btw).  Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!"

I'll see how you can relate a response of "Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers.", i.e. about the titles the Lakers ALREADY WON in Minn, Inglewood and LA, to the thing you fabricate

"lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA"

I think I have to wait, because I don't see how you can get off the hook here, except your usual stunt:

- I am done with you,

- I have already shown you the proofs numerous times

- bye.

[/QUOTE]

I will take this incoherent gibberish as your choosing Option 2 - that is - you cannot prove what you typed, and you are trying to weasel out of it.....must be a lakers thing.

You need Semantics 101 - you basically said that lakers fans wouldn't care if the team played in MN, LA or Inglewood, they would still be lakers fans.  Is that NOT what you wrote?  No remedial reading comments, as clearly I don't do gibberish.

You are saying lakers fans would still be lakers fans regardless of the venue.

I say - NOPE, people in LA would jump off the bandwagon and start following the Clips faster than you can say Jerry Buss.

You made a statement, I challenged it - you can't prove it, so shut the heck up!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

I will take this incoherent gibberish as your choosing Option 2 - that is - you cannot prove what you typed, and you are trying to weasel out of it.....must be a lakers thing.

You need Semantics 101 - you basically said that lakers fans wouldn't care if the team played in MN, LA or Inglewood, they would still be lakers fans.  Is that NOT what you wrote? [/QUOTE]

No chance. That's NOT what I wrote. Now what?

If you don't know English, just learn the language. If you fabricate a meaning to what I wrote, I have ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION to prove your ignorant interpretation of the statement.  That's your problem, not mine.

I said ""Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers." in response to your

"Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!"

That's in response to the recognition of the titles the Lakers ALREADY WON: 16 of them. Not just the 5 in LA.

I was saying Lakers fans don't care if the titles were won in MN, LA or Inglewood. Are you going to deny this is what I said? and fabricate that the Lakers fans would support the Lakers regardless of venue? Remember your

"Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!"

[QUOTE]

You made a statement, I challenged it - you can't prove it, so shut the heck up!!

[/QUOTE]
    I made a statement. You challenge it with what? your FABRICATED meaning of the statement? Until you can prove that what you THINK I write was actually what I wrote, I have no obligation to prove something you said I did but can't prove.

You made a statement, that I wrote "lakers fans wouldn't care if the team played in MN, LA or Inglewood, they would still be lakers fans.". If you can't prove that's what I wrote, then shut the heck up!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh, I'm cooked! Says the troll.

Hey Dumpster-man, you afraid you'll be late for work?

[/QUOTE]

Ummm... Day-released, I notice that you wimped out on your "after 9AM" rule. Is that because I pulled a fast one on you that you can't handle?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You need Semantics 101 - you basically said that lakers fans wouldn't care if the team played in MN, LA or Inglewood, they would still be lakers fans.  Is that NOT what you wrote? [/QUOTE]

No chance. That's NOT what I wrote. Now what?

If you don't know English, just learn the language. If you fabricate a meaning to what I wrote, I have ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION to prove your ignorant interpretation of the statement.  That's your problem, not mine.

I said ""Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers." in response to your

That's in response to the recognition of the titles the Lakers ALREADY WON: 16 of them. Not just the 5 in LA.

I was saying Lakers fans don't care if the titles were won in MN, LA or Inglewood. Are you going to deny this is what I said? and fabricate that the Lakers fans would support the Lakers regardless of venue? Remember your

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I made a statement. You challenge it with what? your FABRICATED meaning of the statement? Until you can prove that what you THINK I write was actually what I wrote, I have no obligation to prove something you said I did but can't prove.

You made a statement, that I wrote "lakers fans wouldn't care if the team played in MN, LA or Inglewood, they would still be lakers fans.". If you can't prove that's what I wrote, then shut the heck up!!!!

[/QUOTE]

""Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

That is what you wrote - you are either completely insane, or too immature to admit you wrote something stupid.  This is not about what I wrote - this is about what YOU wrote.  You wrote the above bold and italicized words.  I say NO that is not true.  Some lakers fans would jump off the bandwagon IF they ever moved.

Since you know that to be true, you are now in desperation mode because you are too stubborn to admit you are wrong.

Do not write what I wrote again - do not write what my intepretation is again.

PROVE what you wrote above in bold-italicized print.............it's your comment - no one believes you.  Do you have a link?  Do you have proof?  Can you prove the contrapositve?

All you have to say is it's your opinion, or you mis-spoke, or Bloggy's favorite "I typed too quickly and didn't have time to read it over first" and you'll be off the hook.  You can do it, man!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

"Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

That is what you wrote - you are either completely insane, or too immature to admit you wrote something stupid. 

[/QUOTE]

See, this is what I wrote, in response to your claim about the Lakers' 5, 6, 5 titles won in different places. You HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to prove that my statement means what you want it to mean. Calling me all kind of adjectives is not going to bail you out. You want me to admit that it means what you want it to mean? bail you out? and then prove that I can't prove what I said because of your fabricated meaning?

Boy, you really are desparate!!!!

This is not about what I wrote - this is about what YOU wrote.

Yep, I wrote was about the 5, 6 5 titles won by the Lakers in different places. So what now?

[QUOTE]Some lakers fans would jump off the bandwagon IF they ever moved.[/QUOTE}

That has nothing to do with me. If you insist that's what I meant after you said: "Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!"

and I said "Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers.",

Then prove it. If you can't prove it, then shut the heck up and stop being a child here.

[QUOTE]

Since you know that to be true, you are now in desperation mode because you are too stubborn to admit you are wrong.[/QUOTE]

It can be easily translated to: the Lakers fans don't care whether the titles were won in MN, Inglewood or LA, as long as there are 16 of them. You know full well that to be true, you are in desparation mode because you were too stubborn to admit you are wrong. You then fabricated some new meaning for my statement out of thin air in order to save face.

See, knowing that you have no way to prove what I said was what you want it to mean, you are calling me all types of names. That's the behavior of a spoiled child.

[QUOTE]Do not write what I wrote again - do not write what my intepretation is again.

[/QUOTE]

Of course that's your interpretation. You trouble reading English, especially in a context you setup yourself: titles won in MN, Inglewood and LA. You want to fabricate a new context? you think I'll let you?

[QUOTE]

PROVE what you wrote above in bold-italicized print.............[/QUOTE]

Not before you can prove that the meaning of my statement is what you want it to mean? You screw up royally. Now you beg me to admit my statment means how you interpret it? in order to bail you out big time? Are you insane?

[QUOTE]All you have to say is it's your opinion, or you mis-spoke, or Bloggy's favorite "I typed too quickly and didn't have time to read it over first" and you'll be off the hook.  You can do it, man!!

[/QUOTE]

Nope, all I have to say is to ask you to prove that

"Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers." in response to your

really means "Lakers fans will support the Lakers if they moved out of LA". And you'll cry mama....

I'll not let you off the hook for screwing up...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said, what you're doing is just trolling. You already admitted that you pulled a fast one. Clearly you are not here to talk about basketball, you're just here to say bad things to the Celtic fans and the Celtics.[/QUOTE]

Well, you are here to talk basketball with me in this thread? Doesn't look like it. How the heck do you keep asking me to post between 9 and 5? Is that the time of your day release? anytime after 5 you don't have Internet access?

[QUOTE]

And unlike you, I can afford to be here almost 24 hours a day. You, on the other hand can never post here when it's working hours. [/QUOTE]

But I post here after 9AM, you own rules. OTOH, you aren't here almost 24 hours a day, not based on the 14 hours you take to respond to my post...

[QUOTE]Just do the math, I have NBA TV and internet connection, if I couldn't generate income, how could I afford those, right?

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's so silly that's not even funny. Let me guess, you live in your parents' basement.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That is what you wrote - you are either completely insane, or too immature to admit you wrote something stupid. 

[/QUOTE]

See, this is what I wrote, in response to your claim about the Lakers' 5, 6, 5 titles won in different places. You HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to prove that my statement means what you want it to mean. Calling me all kind of adjectives is not going to bail you out. You want me to admit that it means what you want it to mean? bail you out? and then prove that I can't prove what I said because of your fabricated meaning?

Boy, you really are desparate!!!!

This is not about what I wrote - this is about what YOU wrote.

Yep, I wrote was about the 5, 6 5 titles won by the Lakers in different places. So what now?

[QUOTE]Some lakers fans would jump off the bandwagon IF they ever moved.[/QUOTE}

That has nothing to do with me. If you insist that's what I meant after you said: "Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!"

and I said "Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers.",

Then prove it. If you can't prove it, then shut the heck up and stop being a child here.

[QUOTE]

Since you know that to be true, you are now in desperation mode because you are too stubborn to admit you are wrong.[/QUOTE]

It can be easily translated to: the Lakers fans don't care whether the titles were won in MN, Inglewood or LA, as long as there are 16 of them. You know full well that to be true, you are in desparation mode because you were too stubborn to admit you are wrong. You then fabricated some new meaning for my statement out of thin air in order to save face.

See, knowing that you have no way to prove what I said was what you want it to mean, you are calling me all types of names. That's the behavior of a spoiled child.

[QUOTE]Do not write what I wrote again - do not write what my intepretation is again.

[/QUOTE]

Of course that's your interpretation. You trouble reading English, especially in a context you setup yourself: titles won in MN, Inglewood and LA. You want to fabricate a new context? you think I'll let you?

[QUOTE]

PROVE what you wrote above in bold-italicized print.............[/QUOTE]

Not before you can prove that the meaning of my statement is what you want it to mean? You screw up royally. Now you beg me to admit my statment means how you interpret it? in order to bail you out big time? Are you insane?

[QUOTE]All you have to say is it's your opinion, or you mis-spoke, or Bloggy's favorite "I typed too quickly and didn't have time to read it over first" and you'll be off the hook.  You can do it, man!!

[/QUOTE]

Nope, all I have to say is to ask you to prove that

"Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers." in response to your

really means "Lakers fans will support the Lakers if they moved out of LA". And you'll cry mama....

I'll not let you off the hook for screwing up...

[/QUOTE]

So, it's your opinion?

Thanks, all I wanted to know!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

So, it's your opinion?

[/QUOTE]

Nope, that's a fact, knowing that you have no way to prove what I said == what you want it to mean.

Are you going to prove it or not?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So, it's your opinion?

[/QUOTE]

Nope, that's a fact, knowing that you have no way to prove what I said == what you want it to mean.

Are you going to prove it or not?

[/QUOTE]

You want ME to prove what YOU said????

NO WAY!!!!!!  Nice try, though.

So, lakers fans don't care if the lakers reside in LA, Inglewood, MN or any other venue?  IN YOUR OPINION!!!  Thanks, majic, I can't prove your opinion, and neither can you!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

You want ME to prove what YOU said????

NO WAY!!!!!!  Nice try, though.[/QUOTE]

See, when everything fails, just play dumb.

Your reading comprehension skills fail you big time.

[QUOTE]

So, lakers fans don't care if the lakers reside in LA, Inglewood, MN or any other venue?  IN YOUR OPINION!!!  Thanks, majic, I can't prove your opinion, and neither can you!!

[/QUOTE]

See, you have no way to prove that's what I say. Can't blame you for wimping out. But you can keep begging me to admit that's what I said.

I have solid proof that you lie, though.

"So, lakers fans don't care if the lakers reside in LA, Inglewood, MN or any other venue?  IN YOUR OPINION!!!"

Cite the post where I said that's my opinion. I'll see how you can get out of this lie...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If you can't prove that it's true, then, by default, it's your opinon!!

Stop jerking the thing around as usual.............do you stand by your comment or not?  I shall not help you in the least.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

If you can't prove that it's true, then, by default, it's your opinon!![/QUOTE]

Why should I prove that's it's true? That's not what I said, nor what I claim as my opinon.

So I don't worry about it until you can prove that's what I said...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

That is what you wrote - PROVE IT!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Wrong again!

From where I'm from, there are no basements.

So Sunday is your day off, ey!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, so you live in your parent's bedroom? with your parents? too bad...

My advice. Skip the Internet and NBATV. That would help a lot in your parents' budget...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

That is what you wrote - PROVE IT!!

[/QUOTE]

In response to your "Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!".

Go ahead and deny that's what you wrote. That's interesting.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Who needs the advice of a Dumpter-man? Seriously, you're just a troll who cleans dumpsters for a living, why would anyone of us need your advice?

[/QUOTE]

Well, you have been needing my therapy here for months. I don't see you getting any better, but I'll try...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Really awesome that someone who only has 1 day off every week chooses to spend his time trolling a forum for Celtic fans on his day off.

[/QUOTE]

I would say worry about yourself first. How many hours do you get for your day release? Better go to Toys R US with your parents to get some toys...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts