Update: Darko is a Celtic

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Update: Darko is a Celtic

Darko's been totally trashed/excoriated as being one of Dudder's favorites who went bust.

Now he's embraced at BDC???

You've got to be kidding me.

Big freakin deal.

Where's Dudder?

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I like the signing for the Vet's minimum.  A legit 7-footer who can play a role on this team until Melo can get up to speed.  What's not to like? 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Bloggy the welcher is back.....and only 18 days too soon....wow!!

Liar!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

This is a good pickup at the price. Darko, is actually a pretty good rebounder. And we all know he is a big body that has the length and size to bother centers like Bynum. obviously this isn't a blockbuster, but it's a nice pickup at the Vet Min. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Darko's been totally trashed/excoriated as being one of Dudder's favorites who went bust.

Now he's embraced at BDC???

You've got to be kidding me.

Big freakin deal.

Where's Dudder?

Pud

You know this is really poor analysis on your part. Darko was “trashed/excoriated” because he was picked before Wade, Bosh, Carmelo, and Kaman.  By where he was picked and what he was passed for, he is a serious bust.

However for the Vet Min. For peanuts. He is a good pickup. He’s not a superstar he’s a big guy with hard fouls who can rebound better than Ryan Hollins and gives us added depth.

Also, We do embrace Celtics here. It’s a weird thing on a Celtics Forum I know, but we root for the Celtics. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In terms of starting experience we are no doubt the deepest team in the league now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

So that was the Dwight Howard that was going to be a Celtic in 2012 that you were raving about for the past 2 years Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34!!!!

UGH!!!! LMAO!!! Cektics can play big with Darko LMAO!!!!! SIMPLY CLUELESS...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

So that was the Dwight Howard that was going to be a Celtic in 2012 that you were raving about for the past 2 years Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34!!!!

UGH!!!! LMAO!!! Cektics can play big with Darko LMAO!!!!! SIMPLY CLUELESS...

In fairness to Fierce  even his bad posts are smarter than anything you write. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Career stats - Darko - 27 years old - 1st round pick - 18 mins per game - 6 pts - 4 rebounds - 1.3 blocks

Career stats - Jordan Hill - 25 years old - first round pick - 14 mins per game - 5 pts - 4 rebounds - .6 blocks

I wanted us to go after Jordan Hill this off-season, but this is a good pickup for us, too!!

Just give us that, and we'll be fine!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Keep your opinions to yourself, welcher!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Career stats - Darko - 27 years old - 1st round pick - 18 mins per game - 6 pts - 4 rebounds - 1.3 blocks

Career stats - Jordan Hill - 25 years old - first round pick - 14 mins per game - 5 pts - 4 rebounds - .6 blocks

I wanted us to go after Jordan Hill this off-season, but this is a good pickup for us, too!!

Milicic is nowhere near the player Jordan Hill is and can be but it is a good pick up anyway.

He is better then Collins.

Speculating again???  I think career stats have shown otherwise.  IF Hill has a breakout year this year, and Darko stinks, then I'll agree.  But right now, today, you cannot make that claim....they are very similar, actually!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzho29iROVU

not bad for the min vet....true big....i like that lefty hook..will confuse many

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Milicic is nowhere near the player Jordan Hill is and can be but it is a good pick up anyway.

Looks like Gasol had his hands full, I lost count of the blocks...

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Looks like Gasol had his hands full, I lost count of the blocks...

he will be fine

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

He will be fine with the Celtic if he plays his average not bad signing for a back up.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts