Update: Darko is a Celtic

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: Update: Darko is a Celtic

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's simple, Boston fans have the Patriots, LA fans have no NFL team. It is what it is.

To elaborate further, Boston sports fans watch and cheer for the Pats on Sundays or Monday night. 

What do LA fans watch on Sundays? The Simpsons?

[/QUOTE]

It is what it is. There is no NFL team in Boston. No matter how you spin it. You sure can cheer for a team somewhere else, so what? Folks in Boston can cheer for the Giants too...

What do LA fans watch on Sundays? why do I care? I have never been a fan of the Rams or the Raiders anyway...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said, the Pats is part of Boston's pro sports team. That's all that matters.

And you don't care? But you care more about being on a forum for Celtic fans, right?

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, there is no NFL team in Boston. That's all that matters. Knowing that you can't argue that fact, that good.

Of course I care more about being on a celtic forum. Fans like you need the therapy more than anything else...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well, sometimes people are clowns, and sometimes:

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/07/dwight-howard-jameer-nelson-fight-had-to-be-broken-up-by-teammates/

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Really?  Because Majic and Fierce are having an argument over whether the Patriots can be considered a Boston sports team, since they aren't technically in Boston.  You need to keep up with the discussion - these things take a life of their own sometimes!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Again, you should direct your comments to Fierce and majic.  This stopped being about Darko a long time ago!  You know, the guy you said was the T-Wolves all-time leading scorer??

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/07/dwight-howard-jameer-nelson-fight-had-to-be-broken-up-by-teammates/

Now, back on topic!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Darko was sent packing as soon as they could get him away from the team.

He is a cancer as a teammate.

Kevin Love said he was the problem on the team.

Worse then Beasley.

[/QUOTE]

I am sure that the Celts are glad that it happened.  Gives them an opportunity to experiment with Darko.

And this thread is now about stupid (you) and stupider (dfurypos).  I don't know what kind of a mission you have picked up.  I am waiting for you to feel pretty stupid, hopefully, some time soon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

You not only need extensive therapy, you also need to learn America's geography.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston

The largest city in New England, Boston is regarded as the unofficial "Capital of New England" for its economic and cultural impact on the entire New England region.[12]

And you say New England is not part of Boston?

No wonder you only clean dumpsters.

[/QUOTE]

And you say Foxborough is Boston? yes or no?

Yes? then I don't know what line of work you are capable of, unless you can convince us how Boston can be 22 miles southwest of Boston ...

No? there you have it. There is no NFL team in Boston.

So take your pick. But knowing you, you'll wimp out again...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said, Boston sports fans love the Patriots, it's their NFL team. If you have a problem with that then file a petition.

It's not my fault that Boston has an NFL team and LA has none. 

[/QUOTE]

There is no NFL team in Boston, regardless of whether Boston people supporting the Patriots or the Jets or the Giants. If you have a problem then ask Boston to annex Foxborough.

There is simply nothing you can do. There is no rule against people in one city supporting the teams of another city (e.g. Milwaukee people supporting the Packers, New York people supporting the Giants). It doesn't make the statement "there is an NFL team in NYC" or "there is an NFL team in Milwaukee" true.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Careful, guys, Tommy wants this thread to only be about Darko, and remember Tommy Rules!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

That was sarcasm, and I'm NOT your friend.  You crossed the line with me - I'd rather deal with majic than you!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't bash Red or anything, so let's shake hands for now.

I know discussing Red is off the table so I don't bring that up.

If you had to save either me or Bloggety from a burning building who would it be?

And no, you can't say anything like you'd pour gasoline on the fire or cut the water lines...

[/QUOTE]

NEVER - you brought my family into it, you piece of dung!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said, if you have a problem with the Patriots being part of Boston's pro sports team then file a petition.

You've been here, on BDC, for more than a year, so you should know by now that Boston's pro sports teams are the Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots, Bruins, and Revolution. 

Hard to believe that someone who cleans dumpsters for living would try to tell everyone he's better than BDC.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, if you have a problem that there is no NFL team in Boston, ask Boston to annex Foxborough. Crying mama here is not going to change the fact.

Well, for someone not capable of holding a job, of course it's too difficult to understand...

Sections
Shortcuts