Update: Darko is a Celtic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Update: Darko is a Celtic

Fierce, I'll bet you a dollar that in the 80's majic here still called them the Los Angeles Lakers, even though they resided in Inglewood  (which is a dump, btw).  Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You bring up your family for all to know about.

Have I ever talked about my family?

Has Fierce?
    Has DFury?

Rame made the mistake of mentioning his age...

Don't shoot the messenger my friend.

Just here to support fellow Celtics fans.

[/QUOTE]

That is a lie - I have mentioned my family to Duke or Rame or some CELTICS fan.  That does NOT give you the right to use it - especially the way you do!!!

You're not proud of your family, that's your business.  Some people on here I've known for 3 years, and it's nice to know some things about them.  Again, you, having NO boundaries or social skills, SHOULD NOT use that as some form of attack on another human being.

And PLEASE spare us all the "it's on the Internet, it's fair game, crapola."  It is NEVER okay to diss someone or their family on any forum, public or private.  People have won huge lawsuits over this issue...................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fierce, I'll bet you a dollar that in the 80's majic here still called them the Los Angeles Lakers, even though they resided in Inglewood  (which is a dump, btw).  Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!

[/QUOTE]

Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers.

Boy, u Celtics fans sure sound desperate...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Jack Kent Cooke cared!

And, let's see, the RAIDERS were embraced by the people of LA when they moved here?

Your statemet is not provable.  Unless you poll every single lakers fan there is and ask them if they would still follow the team if they ever moved out of LA.

Are you willing to do that?  Becuase if even ONE person says no, you're theory is toast!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You bring up your family for all to know about.

Have I ever talked about my family?

Has Fierce?
    Has DFury?

Rame made the mistake of mentioning his age...

Don't shoot the messenger my friend.

Just here to support fellow Celtics fans.

[/QUOTE]

That is a lie - I have mentioned my family to Duke or Rame or some CELTICS fan.  That does NOT give you the right to use it - especially the way you do!!!

You're not proud of your family, that's your business.  Some people on here I've known for 3 years, and it's nice to know some things about them.  Again, you, having NO boundaries or social skills, SHOULD NOT use that as some form of attack on another human being.

And PLEASE spare us all the "it's on the Internet, it's fair game, crapola."  It is NEVER okay to diss someone or their family on any forum, public or private.  People have won huge lawsuits over this issue...................

[/QUOTE]

Spare us with the drama.

You choose to discuss your family and how you only have 1 TV so sometimes you can't watch the Celtics.

I am not dumb enough to discuss my family on a BDC forum where there are no boundaries.

[/QUOTE]

I never said I only had one TV - you are a jerk!!!  And I would not discuss my family with you, as you are a liar, and stalker...........there ARE boundaries in society, and family is not dissed on a forum, public or private.  I also never said how old I am, that is another lie!!

You are pathological!!  LEAVE MY FAMILY OUT OF DISCUSSIONS OR I WILL SUE YOU!!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

Sue me? My stomach hurts from reading that one.

Maybe you should just go on another 2 weeks Little Vay Cay.

You seem stressed my friend.

[/QUOTE]

I did not go on on a vacation either, nimrod......another lie!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Your statemet is not provable.  Unless you poll every single lakers fan there is and ask them if they would still follow the team if they ever moved out of LA.

[/QUOTE]

Ask again if the Lakers ever moved out of LA. Before that, I don't worry about a conclusion that's based on a speculation as real as "if pigs can fly".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to MajicMVP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ask again if the Lakers ever moved out of LA. Before that, I don't worry about a conclusion that's based on a speculation as real as "if pigs can fly".

[/QUOTE]

Moving the goal posts again - just commenting on YOUR statement - "like lakers fans care if the lakers play in LA, Inglewood or MN."

I say lakers fans would stop following the team if they ever moved out of LA - you feel otherwise, fine, but don't say things you can't prove!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Moving the goal posts again - just commenting on YOUR statement - "like lakers fans care if the lakers play in LA, Inglewood or MN."

I say lakers fans would stop following the team if they ever moved out of LA - you feel otherwise, fine, but don't say things you can't prove!!!

[/QUOTE]

I said: "as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

The Lakers had been the Minneapolis Lakers, then LA Lakers, then (technically) Inglewood Lakers, then LA Lakers again. That's a FACT.  So you see any gripes from Lakers fans had in three different places? You care to show any? like they are upset at their Minneapolis origin? upset at the team playing at Inglewood?

I say such "gripes" do not exist. If you beg to differ, it your job to prove its existence, not my job to prove its non-existence.

On the other hand, you mentioned a hypothetical situation "if they ever moved out of LA", as in relocate to another city. Ask me again if pigs can fly.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Like I said, BDC has credibility and you don't have any. I mean you're just a Laker fan trolling a Boston Celtics forum.

You really want to talk about jobs when you're the one who can't afford to be late for work. 

Prove me wrong by posting here from 9am to 5pm Pacific time. That's something you haven't done before.

Bet you can't do that, DumpsterMVP!

[/QUOTE]

BDC cannot change facts. Foxborough is NOT Boston. Boston fans having a team to support still doesn't give you a team IN Boston. You folks are just like New Yorkers - have to support a team outside of the city...

Yes, I really want to talk about jobs, given that you aren't capable of holding one.

Prove you wrong? I'll wait until you are capable of prompt response given that you are here "almost 24 hours a day". Your post is 4+ hours too late...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to MajicMVP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I said: "as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

The Lakers had been the Minneapolis Lakers, then LA Lakers, then (technically) Inglewood Lakers, then LA Lakers again. That's a FACT.  So you see any gripes from Lakers fans had in three different places? You care to show any? like they are upset at their Minneapolis origin? upset at the team playing at Inglewood?

I say such "gripes" do not exist. If you beg to differ, it your job to prove its existence, not my job to prove its non-existence.

On the other hand, you mentioned a hypothetical situation "if they ever moved out of LA", as in relocate to another city. Ask me again if pigs can fly.

[/QUOTE]

NOPE - YOU said lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA.  It is YOUR job to prove your statement, since I challenged it.  Unless, of course, you admit it's your OPINON!!!  I have to prove nothing - I'm the challenger here (as you were before), so I will just sit back, and wait for you to prove your theory.

Just for the record, for anyone following along - I said, "do you think the fans would follow the team if they ever moved out of LA"  to which majic replied "as if laker fans care where their team plays"

YOU all be the judge - I'm challenging his statment - his job to prove it, or mine???

Unless, of course, it's his OPINION - then I'll let him off the hook!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Quote from today's Globe:

“When I got released [after] last season from Minnesota, I didn’t expect nobody to come forward, especially all the years I’m in the NBA, all the stuff that’s gone on around me,” he said. “So after all that, the Celtics are a championship team and takes me, it’s an honor.

Any one else think "Darko speaks English just fine?"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can't even post after 9am and before 5pm, dumpster, man!

I can't hold a job? I'm here on mornings, afternoons, and evenings. If I can't generate income, how am I suppose to pay for my internet and NBA TV?

It's you who can't afford to lose your job, dumpster, man!

[/QUOTE]

You only said after 9 AM. You should know that "before 5PM" is you moving the goalpost. So there is no chance you'll get off the hook. As long as I can pull a fast one on you, there is no chance I'll take the foot off your head...

And you are here on mornings? afternoons? evenings? I bet it's only when you aren't on your day release... You took 14 hours before you responded to my post. Don't kid yourself...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

NOPE - YOU said lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA. [/QUOTE]

Lie. Cite where I said "lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA".
     I'll see how you can get out of this lie.

I said: "as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers." in response to your claim that MN won 5 titles, Inglewood won 6 and LA won 5.

You think you can lie here when all the posts are in plain view of others?

Go ahead, try it.

It is YOUR job to prove your statement, since I challenged it.

I'll worry about it after you proved that I said "lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA". Go ahead. Which post was that?

Before that, I suggest you try remedial reading...

Unless, of course, you admit it's your OPINON!!!  I have to prove nothing - I'm the challenger here (as you were before), so I will just sit back, and wait for you to prove your theory.

I'll worry about it after you can prove that I said ""lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA" first. Before that, you lied about what I said. So you can sit back all you want. I don't have to prove a statement you made up, do I?

[QUOTE]

Just for the record, for anyone following along - I said, "do you think the fans would follow the team if they ever moved out of LA"  to which majic replied "as if laker fans care where their team plays"[/QUOTE]

Lie. You said at 10/02/2012 10:08:31 EDT:

"Fierce, I'll bet you a dollar that in the 80's majic here still called them the Los Angeles Lakers, even though they resided in Inglewood  (which is a dump, btw).  Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!"

ON which I responded at 10/02/2012 11:53:46 EDT

as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

[QUOTE]

YOU all be the judge - I'm challenging his statment - his job to prove it, or mine???

[/QUOTE]

Yep, when everything fails, just beg for others to bail you out. You  lied about what I said, you lied about your own post that I responded to. Now beg the others to judge your dishonesty...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yep, when all else fails, question the person's integrity.  NEVER answer the challenge put forth, just tell him he's lying

Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers.

Do you deny typing that??  Okay, I will dumb it down for you - I challenge the validity of that statement, the same way you challenged me two years ago.   Now, either PROVE the above statement with facts, admit it was only your opinion, or shut the heck up!!

I'll wait, but it's past your bedtime, so I'll check back tomorrow!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

See! That's what I mean, you're just here to antagonize Celtic fans. Clearly you're just trolling.

And I didn't respond to your post for 14 hours not because I couldn't, I intentionally made you wait. You're not calling the shots here! I mean you're just a Dumpster-man.

[/QUOTE]

No I am not here to antagonize Celtics fans. I am here to give you therapy. Hopes that help your mental instability...

You intentionally made me wait? then you stuck your foot in your mouth again. You clearly can't be here "almost 24 hours per day". I mean, you should worry about your ability to get near a computer instead. It is obvious that you aren't capable of getting near one without the day release...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Until now you still can't post from 9am to 5pm Pacific time. 

[/QUOTE]

I can post after 9 am, true or false?

That's the rule you set. Too late to retract. As long as I can pull a fast one on you, you think I'll let you change the rule?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Do you deny typing that??  Okay, I will dumb it down for you - I challenge the validity of that statement, the same way you challenged me two years ago.   Now, either PROVE the above statement with facts, admit it was only your opinion, or shut the heck up!!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, so you admit that you lied about what I said: "lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA", true or false?

You don't have to answer,  but you are stuck with your lie. No chance to get out.

As for "Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

I claim that's EXACTLY what I typed, not

"lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA".

Now you ask me whether I deny saying

"Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

Now I want to know, do you deny you really need remedial reading?

OK, ""Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers." is what I typed. Now what? Why did you delete the context of that response, in response to your post at 10/02/2012 10:08:31 EDT?

"Fierce, I'll bet you a dollar that in the 80's majic here still called them the Los Angeles Lakers, even though they resided in Inglewood  (which is a dump, btw).  Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!"

I'll see how you can relate a response of "Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers.", i.e. about the titles the Lakers ALREADY WON in Minn, Inglewood and LA, to the thing you fabricate

"lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA"

I think I have to wait, because I don't see how you can get off the hook here, except your usual stunt:

- I am done with you,

- I have already shown you the proofs numerous times

- bye.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts