Updated Power Rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Updated Power Rankings

Boston went down.
    LA went up.
    Meaningless weekly rankings.

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2012/week/16

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Updated Power Rankings

Yes, they are meaningless....they are one writer's opinions.  But, we dropped because we lost to a NBDL team called the Toronto Raptors.   When you lose to a team that can't field true NBA talent, you can't expect to rise in the rankings.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Updated Power Rankings:
    [QUOTE]Boston went down. LA went up. Meaningless weekly rankings. http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2012/week/16
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

As the die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan that I am, my only response to this is:

Ugh!!

Go Green!

Go CELTICS!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In Response to Re: Updated Power Rankings:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Updated Power Rankings : As the die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan that I am, my only response to this is: Ugh!! Go Green! Go CELTICS!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Don't you know we ALL know you're a Laker troll whose only green bodily fluid is mucus?

You can't even answer my simple "Diehard Celtics Fan" Quiz.

Go away.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The Clips at number 4 is kind of odd.  No doubt about that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Who care!!  Top four will be a top four, but the next ten best teams, it will be moved up and down depending how they do for that week.

Boston will more likely to drop down more due Doc will rest players as much he can for the playoff.  

Really the way Boston is playing, they should be in the top four teams!!

Go Celtics

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Updated Power Rankings : As the die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan that I am, my only response to this is: Ugh!! Go Green! Go CELTICS!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Rejoice Celtics Fan! Hollinger's ratings still have your Celtics up by a considebile amount. Hollinger as you know using a much more scinetifc aproach to calculating the ratings than Stein does. So don't feel blue. 

My poor lakers on the other hand are stil head and shoulders below the Celtics.

Go lakers! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated Power Rankings : Rejoice Celtics Fan! Hollinger's ratings still have your Celtics up by a considebile amount. Hollinger as you know using a much more scinetifc aproach to calculating the ratings than Stein does. So don't feel blue.  http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings My poor lakers on the other hand are stil head and shoulders below the Celtics. Go lakers! 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

The Lakers are 3 games ahead of Boston, how are they below them?
    Hollinger's Daily Rankings have the Knicks ahead of Boston. Ugh!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated Power Rankings : The Lakers are 3 games ahead of Boston, how are they below them? Hollinger's Daily Rankings have the Knicks ahead of Boston. Ugh!!!

Hollinger ranks the Celtics number 6 and the Lakers number 12. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated Power Rankings : Hollinger ranks the Celtics number 6 and the Lakers number 12. 

Why are the Knicks ahead of Boston?
    Silly Rico-the-Celtics-Lover

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated Power Rankings : Why are the Knicks ahead of Boston? Silly Rico-the-Celtics-Lover

Not sure. As a laker fan I'm more worried the Hawks and suns and knicks are all ahead of my beloved Lakers. And stop calling me a Celtic Fan I bleed purple and gold. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated Power Rankings : The Lakers are 3 games ahead of Boston, how are they below them? Hollinger's Daily Rankings have the Knicks ahead of Boston. Ugh!!!

Holinger is brutal.  Lakers being 12th best is a joke.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated Power Rankings : Not sure. As a laker fan I'm more worried the Hawks and suns and knicks are all ahead of my beloved Lakers. And stop calling me a Celtic Fan I bleed purple and gold. 

Don't worry about Hollinger's standings Rico.
    Our Lakers are in great shape.
    What do you think about the Celtics chances in the playoffs?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated Power Rankings : Don't worry about Hollinger's standings Rico. Our Lakers are in great shape. What do you think about the Celtics chances in the playoffs?

I think the celtics are playing the best basketball in the nba now. They wil make a deep run. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated Power Rankings : Don't you know we ALL know you're a Laker troll whose only green bodily fluid is mucus? You can't even answer my simple "Diehard Celtics Fan" Quiz. Go away.
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

mucus and std juice

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Mark from Ct or is it Mark from Cpt(Compton, CA)?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updated Power Rankings : Rejoice Celtics Fan! Hollinger's ratings still have your Celtics up by a considebile amount. Hollinger as you know using a much more scinetifc aproach to calculating the ratings than Stein does. So don't feel blue.  http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings My poor lakers on the other hand are stil head and shoulders below the Celtics. Go lakers! 

Keep messing with them..Laker fan!!!LOL!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You and Snoop go have drink together...and decide what teams you guys are really rooting for.....cause your not fooling anyone...ha,ha,,

Sections
Shortcuts