UPSETS: HERE'S Y MEMPHIS WILL BEAT SPURS +PORTLAND WILL BEAT MAVS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

UPSETS: HERE'S Y MEMPHIS WILL BEAT SPURS +PORTLAND WILL BEAT MAVS!

lakes just ruined mavs entire season! i think lakes would have found a way to beat portland and would no thave needed a top flight bynum to do so. mavs would have torched the hornets. problem is that portland is a nasty matchup for the mavs. they are too fast, deep and athletic for mavs to handle. most of what they do well can be negated by portland. who can slow down wallace and roy? may slow down aldridge by utting chandler on him but there too many holes and mismatches else where. dirk will have a lousy series.

with memphis, those guys have too much depth and are the BEST team in the nba in pounding and scoring from the paint as the celts learned the hard way. they keep things very simple and they have the sort of tough guys with attitude in tony allen and powe who can motivate everyone around them. tony will shut down ginobili, conley the up and comer at pg should hold his own against parker. zack randolph has been a beast all year on the boards, scoring and alas on defense. at this point, i will take him OVER duncan. with gasol at center, they have a dimension the spurs simply do not. a massive immovable tree that noone on the spurs can move. if rudy gay can somehow return, this could be over in 6 or even in five.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: UPSETS: HERE'S Y MEMPHIS WILL BEAT SPURS +PORTLAND WILL BEAT MAVS!

I don't see the Spurs losing to Memphis.   I could see Portland beating the Mavs.  They are very inconsistent in the playoffs.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

Re: UPSETS: HERE'S Y MEMPHIS WILL BEAT SPURS +PORTLAND WILL BEAT MAVS!

In Response to UPSETS: HERE'S Y MEMPHIS WILL BEAT SPURS +PORTLAND WILL BEAT MAVS!:
    lakes just ruined mavs entire season! i think lakes would have found a way to beat portland and would no thave needed a top flight bynum to do so. mavs would have torched the hornets. problem is that portland is a nasty matchup for the mavs. they are too fast, deep and athletic for mavs to handle. most of what they do well can be negated by portland. who can slow down wallace and roy? may slow down aldridge by utting chandler on him but there too many holes and mismatches else where. dirk will have a lousy series. with memphis, those guys have too much depth and are the BEST team in the nba in pounding and scoring from the paint as the celts learned the hard way. they keep things very simple and they have the sort of tough guys with attitude in tony allen and powe who can motivate everyone around them. tony will shut down ginobili, conley the up and comer at pg should hold his own against parker. zack randolph has been a beast all year on the boards, scoring and alas on defense. at this point, i will take him OVER duncan. with gasol at center, they have a dimension the spurs simply do not. a massive immovable tree that noone on the spurs can move. if rudy gay can somehow return, this could be over in 6 or even in five.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Tony Allen will never shut down Ginobli the ref's will never allow it. 

Sections
Shortcuts