Vent about the Celtics loss to the Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Vent about the Celtics loss to the Heat

In Response to Re: Vent about the Celtics loss to the Heat:
    [QUOTE]Vent?! You gotta be kidding me. These Celtic players overachieved. They gave it their all and made it farther than anyone believed they would. To have season ending injuries to key players like Avery Bradley, Jeff Green, and Chris Wilcox. To not have a true center and a lack of depth (you reading me Danny?) and still make it this far. Vent? H*ll no. I thank these guys for representing the Boston Celtics organization with an incredible will to win. With an absolute refusal to lose. When so-called experts were expecting Miami to steamroll the Celtics to those same experts stating that if Avery Bradley hadn't gotten injured Boston would have taken the series?! These guys, once again, made me proud to be a Boston Celtics fan. If Danny Ainge drafts wisely with those 2 number one picks, and signs high quality free agents, bring back KG and Allen (guys please take a pay cut!) I have no doubt that the Celtics will win yet another title. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I am in the corner for getting both Ray and KG back at a discount rate. Ray probably should be at the minimum with knowing he will come off the bench. KG I can see for a couple more years, and I can see more than the minimum on him. Just hope its not too much. Funny you bring up Bradley, we probably still would know nothing about him if not for Ray's injury. We have to get some youth into the rotation next year whether we get KG and RA back or not.  We also have to get more athtletci.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SXPTSCLTSRULE. Show SXPTSCLTSRULE's posts

Youth wins in the NBA.  That is the bottom line.  Irrespective of the poor officiating that makes the NBA the joke that it is compared to the other 3 major sports.  For the Celts to get as far as they did is a testament to Doc and the big 4.  They toughed it thru injuries and missing players.   Reality is that neither Miami or Celts have a shot against OKC.  OKC is going to dominate the Heat simply because the Heat will not be able to match their size.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]MIami hit big shots.  The Celts wore down.  All true.  The officiating was atrocious, that too is true.  By the box I would assume Lebron threw no elbows, never cleared out with his left or right arm, never touched and individual he was guarding.  I apparantly was watching the wrong game.  Celtics under the basket were never touched while trying to go up, all clean steals.  The reason I dislike Lebron is that much like Kobe he is allowed to do whatever his little heart desires.  Until the NBA cleans this officiating up all games will be questionable.
    Posted by attaturk[/QUOTE]

You are right.  LeBron is favored by the officials and almost never gets called for fouls that he committs all of the time.  We can only hope that the officiating changes when Stern retires. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJKPA. Show RJKPA's posts

Love my Celtics!!  A valiant effort, more fun than I ever expected to have this postseason.  So glad I hgad the chance to see them in possibly their best game of the playoffs, Game 3 in Philly.  Now I am only looking forward to the Rondo Era!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArtG1. Show ArtG1's posts

[QUOTE]If we had Perk, we would have won.  Remember, the starting 5, has never lost a Playoff series together.  Perk would have taken out Wade and Lebron going down the Lane.
    Posted by jfan1975[/QUOTE]
    Yes, and IF the Queen had balls, she'd be King.

Sections
Shortcuts