Veteran's Minimum: Why not Michael Redd?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Veteran's Minimum: Why not Michael Redd?

In Response to Re: Veteran's Minimum: Why not Michael Redd?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Veteran's Minimum: Why not Michael Redd? : Of course the Celts only scored 81 points, THEY ARE MISSING PAUL PIERCE'S 18 POINTS PER GAME! UGH!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I think our starters will Ave. about 63 points per game. Pierce 16 to 18, Ray 15 to 17, KG 13 to 15, Rondo 8 to 10, JO 5 to 7. How many do you think our bench scores per game?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Moore 10 points per game?  What, you got him contributing like THAT?  Fiercest34, I sure hope you know what you're talking about because that would be unheard of by a Doc-coached rookie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Moore 10 points per game?  What, you got him contributing like THAT?  Fiercest34, I sure hope you know what you're talking about because that would be unheard of by a Doc-coached rookie.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

I think he's combining the last 4, Petey!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Veteran's Minimum: Why not Michael Redd? : I think he's combining the last 4, Petey!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I got too excited there Red.  Thanks for catching me.  Whew.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Veteran's Minimum: Why not Michael Redd? : I got too excited there Red.  Thanks for catching me.  Whew.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

:)