Vino

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Vino

OKC goes for first place tonight, if they can get by GSW.....getting the #1 seed should be very important to them!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

It is absolutely amazing watching Kobe in his 17th season play almost entire games and still go off on the opposition when the game is on the line. The celtics would be more entertaining if they had anyone that could do half of what Kobe can.

Stay blessed!

Shoot if Kobe keeps this up .... he might catch the out corner of MJs shadow......on second thought ... .nah!!! MJ would have led his team to the top .... they would not be fighting to make the playoffs in April!! Kobe is a scorer ... MJ was a Leader!! 

Thanks for comparing Kobe to MJ. Very close comparison.

Can you please tell me when MJ ever scored 81 points in a single game.  I won't be holding my breath waiting for an answer.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

MJ was a team player! He focused solely on team objectives and goals! This is to be expected from the best player to ever play the game! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

It is absolutely amazing watching Kobe in his 17th season play almost entire games and still go off on the opposition when the game is on the line. The celtics would be more entertaining if they had anyone that could do half of what Kobe can.

Stay blessed!

Shoot if Kobe keeps this up .... he might catch the out corner of MJs shadow......on second thought ... .nah!!! MJ would have led his team to the top .... they would not be fighting to make the playoffs in April!! Kobe is a scorer ... MJ was a Leader!! 

Can you please tell me when MJ ever scored 81 points in a single game.  I won't be holding my breath waiting for an answer.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

MJ was a team player! He focused solely on team objectives and goals! This is to be expected from the best player to ever play the game! 

He was not always a team player

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2011/06/michael-jordans-near-trade-to-the-los-angeles-clippers-in-1988

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Lets approach this topic from another angle .... if asked the question .. Was MJ a team player / leader what do you think his team mates and coaches would say?  NOW .... ask Kobe's team mates and coaches the same question .... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Too bad Kome couldn't dunk like Air Jordan

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Very good fake video.

Can Wheelchair still dunk?

Not sure if Nash could ever dunk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

Very good fake video.

Can Wheelchair still dunk?

Not sure if Nash could ever dunk.

Yeah, man....a "fake" video....???  Really?  Wow, you must have too much time on your hands.....lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Stay blessed!

=============================================

As a long time Celtic fan obviously I don't love the Lakers, our biggest nemesis competing for the most rings, but I am a realist NBA fan too and I may not even like Kobe(rapist) but I will admit I believe he and LeBron are the 2 best since MJ. Many posts comment that heck he hogs the ball & tosses up so many shots that, naturally, he competes for leading scorer many years. However, there is no one else on the team with his talents and the Lakers have a better chance of getting points with him shooting than anyone else. I enjoy watching him as he is almost an unbelievable Avatar type movie character putting up incredible shots that only maybe LeBron can do that go in.  And I respect too that he is not a youngster & still a gifted athlete !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Seriously? Kobe scored 81 points, an incredible feat and second only to Wilt. But let's remember it was a meaningless January game against a dreadful team (Toronto, which went on to finish 27-55). Jordan scored 63 in a playoff game against the eventual NBA champs.

Also, if the career high is your criteria, then you have to admit Bird was better than Magic.  Doubt you're prepared to do  that.