Vitor Faverani: a Mystery No More!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Vitor Faverani: a Mystery No More!

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vitor Faverani: a Mystery No More

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

by FLCeltsFan   10:26 PM  

Vitor Faverani was great tonight. He finished with 11 points on 5-9 shooting along with 6 rebounds in just 20 minutes of play. He runs the floor very well and has very good hands. He's also not afraid to bang inside. He was even 1-2 from beyond the arc. Vitor may just be a steal for the Celtics

[/QUOTE]

Mary in Gary - I agree....Vitor plays the pick and roll like a seasoned pro....at 25 years old....he has experienced good coaching somewhere! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

uh, yeah.  I am pleasantly surprised with his moblity and HUSTLE.  He is agile, strong and fast down the floor.  I'd like to see a little turnaround jumper...not as a staple, but just to see if he han step away from the post and bury it.  Can't ask for much more in a prospect out of Euro-ball for three years at 3M.  This is another move that turns out to give us a lot of flexibility down the road.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Get him in the weight room and continue to work on his skill sets. You cant teach a high motor......he seems to have it all of the time!! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

They are trying to sell Brandon, Hump, Wallace and mabey others, don't look to the indestructable man to get many minutes, not in the cards unless we have a real coach and mabey we do.

Sections
Shortcuts