von wafer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbit-angstrom. Show rabbit-angstrom's posts

von wafer

just putting this out there . . . i see a lot of people are ready to write off wafer.  i didn't know much about him, so i eagerly watched the clips i found over at realgm.com.  here's one that shows a real marksman . . . if he does this in games, wow . . .  http://www.twitvid.com/E2UXL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: von wafer

I saw quit a bit of him with Houston a few years back. He's a very good player. The C's have a log jam @ the 2 guard spot with Delonte back. It's possible Ainge may make a trade this fall. The players he signed this summer can't be traded for 3 months after the signing. The C's also have Avery Bradley as a good trading piece.
       We all are aware the C's lack a tall back up small forward. Maybe the excess in point and 2 guards can be traded for a good back up small forward. Remember Delonte West plays the 1 and 2 position so it makes him valuable IMO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

His shooting looks great cannot wait to see him on the court with the guys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

As others pointed out he is a shooter, which the Celtics could certainly use.  I personally think the West signing does more for the team, but Wafer could be a surprise to some.  I still think he's on the outside looking in.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Kevin Gamble was a great shooter. I saw him on a plane once in Sacramento. I should have said something about his Celtic days to him. He and Reggie Lewis were a lot of fun to watch mature into a good and great player and that order.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

He is the guy backing up Pierce.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Not a bad pickup for the Celtics at all.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

Can we give him the nickname Nilla?
    Von "Nilla" Wafer?

10. This post has been removed.