Von Wafer's Big Break

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

Re: Von Wafer's Big Break

In Response to Re: Von Wafer's Big Break:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Von Wafer's Big Break : Personaly to me, and I know iI am in the minority from what I read, I would not trade for him because I don't think his body is reliable. But, do you think its realistic that Boston has a chance to get him? I dont. Oh and remember, he turned the C's down once before.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

I think he has proven to be fairly healthy over the past 3 years.   I know he turned down the C's last year but that was a different team with Amare that had much better prospects than his current team.  Rumors of Nash being moved also are out there and if he left there would be zero incentive for Hill to enter a rebuilding project.  Almost is anyway now..   I think the Celts would be a perfect fit for him.  Not sure what it would take to get him.  Wouldn't be too much though..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Bradley will really have to impress before the trading deadline for someone to take him.

The biggest problem is when Ainge calls teams, he's calling from a position of weakness, not strength. Teams know his team is good now but are losing guys every week. There are no Kevin McHale's out there...oh wait Bird can do us a solid before he leaves Indy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Von Wafer's Big Break : I think he has proven to be fairly healthy over the past 3 years.   I know he turned down the C's last year but that was a different team with Amare that had much better prospects than his current team.  Rumors of Nash being moved also are out there and if he left there would be zero incentive for Hill to enter a rebuilding project.  Almost is anyway now..   I think the Celts would be a perfect fit for him.  Not sure what it would take to get him.  Wouldn't be too much though..
    Posted by celticjay[/QUOTE]
    Well, only time will tell. When is the deadline up for trades. Is it the 24th?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justlikeitis. Show justlikeitis's posts

Jermaine O'Neal should be on the street as far as I'm concerned. Signing Jermaine has been nothing but a waste. The Celtics signed damaged goods and the sad part is that Danny knew Jermaine was damaged goods before he signed him. They will get more out of Von Wafer than Jermaine O'Neal, what a waste. They should just cut Jermaine and eat his contract. Hurry back Delonte.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]I liked Van Wilder's block on Redick yesterday. That was pretty special.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
       It was a good block and he didn't get credit for a block in the box scores.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Wait a minute. I just checked Hill's profile. He's 38 yrs. young? I wouldn't trade Wafer for him straight up.