Wade & LeBron Just Don't Get it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Wade & LeBron Just Don't Get it!

-

The Miami  Heat came into Boston and, well, to put it lightly, they're not exactly covering themselves in glory. First there was the celebrated take-down of Rajon Rondo leading to Rondo's elbow being dislocated.  Rondo came back out to play with one good arm, but to say the injury could have been worse, maybe even season ending or career ending, would not be an understatement.

Next up comes Lebron James showcasing his "Foot in Mouth Disease" calling out a female reporter by suggesting she is mentally challenged but not using those words:  he used the "R" word referring to her.

There's more in this link to the article with the videos of the incidents:  Heat Covering Themselves in Glory . . . or is it Ridicule?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: Wade & LeBron Just Don't Get it!

Lets see if this translates into a fear of driving to the hoop tonight for Wade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

shaq has size and 6 fouls to give. i hope he uses every last one of them. not cheap or dirty, but hard. doc should show that play over and over again during pregame. if that doesn't get you mad, you're not a fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Funny video, the only one who looked retarded is mebron. 
    You love to hate this d..che.
    Come on C's beat them again tonight!

Thanks for the laugh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Those two and the concept of the heat are everything that is wrong with sports. I hope we rip the wheels right off of their bandwagon. Nothing in sports could be more satisfying.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

truth torpedo,
    You are so right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

I have never been more disappointed than to see the Lakers lose. I was really looking forward to the Celtics sweeping them this year.

It was gratifying ot see them go out like such total crybabies though. We all knew that they were and now the world knows what we know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Lebron is feeling the weight of being the annointed one by the press and never winning anything.

9. This post has been removed.