Wade calling Rondo's foul a cheap shot....that is funny

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Wade calling Rondo's foul a cheap shot....that is funny

Wade is one, if not the dirtiest player in the leaque. And he has the nerve to complain about Rondo's hard foul. Last year he takes out Kobe during an All Star game. Breaks his nose. 2 yrs ago he takes Rondo down to the floor with a vicious hit. Just a total cheap shot. Also, same series he globbers PP. And now Wade gets a taste, a minor taste at that, of his own medicine and he is already spouting off that he will remember. Great. I can't wait. I personally loved what Rondo did. And it was not like Rondo took him to the ground trying to hurt him as Wade did to Rondo a few yrs ago. Trust me, I think there will be many more hard fouls on Wade by many teams because he has earned them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Wade calling Rondo's foul a cheap shot....that is funny

In response to antiqueman1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wade is one, if not the dirtiest player in the leaque. And he has the nerve to complain about Rondo's hard foul. Last year he takes out Kobe during an All Star game. Breaks his nose. 2 yrs ago he takes Rondo down to the floor with a vicious hit. Just a total cheap shot. Also, same series he globbers PP. And now Wade gets a taste, a minor taste at that, of his own medicine and he is already spouting off that he will remember. Great. I can't wait. I personally loved what Rondo did. And it was not like Rondo took him to the ground trying to hurt him as Wade did to Rondo a few yrs ago. Trust me, I think there will be many more hard fouls on Wade by many teams because he has earned them.

[/QUOTE]

yea i agree. Rondo may not always make the best decisions but he has a heart and he's competitive. He hates to lose. Maybe Green should take a page out of his book.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I don't like Kobe, but I respect the heck out of him.  He is a tough player, a guy who plays hurt, and a killer on the court...................that being said, I have NO respect for Dwyane punka.. Wade.  He has NEVER missed a shot where he wasn't fouled, he has NEVER committed a foul that he admitted without complaining.  And now he calls Rondo a punk????

I have a theory that there are some players in the league that the refs let do what they want simply because they don't want to listen to them whine for 48 mins....it's just a theory, but Wade would be at the top of the list!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Seems to me that if R9R hates losing so much, he would have rounded out his game years ago. He and the Cs would have been simply unstoppable. 20 banners and counting.

Hasn't happened... and he keeps making bad decisions, pouting and losing.

He'd have better success grabbing Marc Davis than DWade.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I could sense that Rondo was very frustrated from the earlier non-call when Wade clearly grabbed his shoulder and used it as leverage to get his shot off.  I think it was a residual from that earlier play and how the game went that Rondo felt compelled to make the foul.  It is unfortunate and a fragrant was called but I don't think it was vicious.  I think Wade going to the press calling it a punk play is uncool, he of all people should know these sort of stuffs happen in the heat of a game, he should know because he dishes out more than his fair share.  Rondo does not come out rosy here but If Wade wants to give more reasons for some of us to dislike him more, I think he succeeded.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seems to me that if R9R hates losing so much, he would have rounded out his game years ago. He and the Cs would have been simply unstoppable. 20 banners and counting.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

you. are. PATHETIC.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I personally think Rondo would mess DWade up!!  Of course, Wade would cheap-shot him to the nutz, and then be declared the winner.

We had many problems last night.  Lee was awful on D.

Terry, Green and Sully were awful on O.

KG only took 8 shots.....

Rondo's play was the least of our problems.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Seems to me that you probably fall asleep muttering about how much you hate Rondo and that at some point you will be arrested for hiding outside his house in his bushes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

As long Rondo dont break bones like Wade did it to Rondo, Kope, almost to Collison, etc

Wade is the punk and the dirtiest player in NBA!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As long Rondo dont break bones like Wade did it to Rondo, Kope, almost to Collison, etc

[/QUOTE]

First the outrageousness of Wade having the nerve of talking about a cheap shot when he essentially ended the Celtics playoff season in 2011 with his takedown of Rondo speaks to a sense of revisionism that even Romney would blush at.  Are you kidding Wade?  Especially after the cameras captured him hooking Rondo earlier in the game and getting away with it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Gonna be a fun series to watch this year.

Are we back in the 80's yet?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

some people cant believe that i hate wade more than lebron.....well this is why.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The only thing i can see wrong with what Rondo did is, he should have pulled him all the way down and than laughed at him!!

If anyone should know punk moves, it would be Wade!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Many NBA fans would agree with you about Wade.  The problem with the NBA is that the officials favor elite players like Wade.  If  average players acted like Wade, they would probably foul out of games on a regular basis. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

wade is dirry and dangerous..he alone killed the Cs playoffs chances by breaking RRs arm or separating his shoulder

it wasa deliberate hit although well disguised  

same as hit on Gronk last yr in plaoffs deliberate but disguised

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

I like it because it stokes the fire for the season.  Celtics played tough.  Some of the new guys had bad games but they will come around.  I thought Bass had a solid game and Lee was hittiing his shot but it is tough to come out of the gate defending Wade and Allen.  It was a game the Heat were expected to win (1st game of the year on their home court).  The Celtics will only get better from here on out.

Some people on here say Wade mauled Rondo when he dislocated his elbow.  It wasn't viscious but it was cheap because he was trying to draw an offensive foul by acting like it was Rondo taking him to the ground.  The bad part about that incident and tell tale of his character,  was Wade just walking away from the play without a care that he just destroyed any mere mortals season by his acting job.  Most players would show remorse and he did not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

""Seems to me that if R9R hates losing so much, he would have rounded out his game years ago. He and the Cs would have been simply unstoppable. 20 banners and counting.

Hasn't happened... and he keeps making bad decisions, pouting and losing"

Actually he keeps winning. The Celts lost to the best team and player in the NBA last year. They have yet to lose to a team that they were better than.

He was the best player on the floor for the Celts last night. He plays with passion and ferocity. He works on his game but he has limitations. If he didn't have those liimitations he would have been drafted #1 or #2. As such he has more than lived up to where he was drafted and he is signed to a very fair contract. Check it - in the history of the NBA there's never been the kind of superstar you described drafted out of the top five or so. You are holding him to an impossible standard and relishing every minute of it.

Wade took him out a couple of years ago with a vicious hit. He fought back against one of the leagues biggest hypocrites. I loved it and if you didn't, you have to ask yourself if you should be a fan of the Celtics at all. What did you want them to do, lie down? 

There is no shame in losing to Lebron in his prime with one of the best NBA players of all time as his sidekick.

I can't wait for the ignore button to come back, you're useless. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I don't understand why we don't get more physical with this team, in a legal way. I want to see Darko out there swatting at Lebron as he drives. Lebron is all "Im the best in the world. I am MJ" BUT we've seen how he flouders when you get in his head. Why not give some early HARD fouls. Knock him or Wade down to the ground and send the message. The point is this: we are witnessing the most talented team in the NBA. We are likely not going to out-talent them. You beat the heat with the mental game. That means forcing Wade take and miss mid-range jumpes. And it means being LOUD and PHYSICAL on defense. Hit LeBron hard  and hit him early. They're going to call a foul anyway - so make him feel it.

Thoughts?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Absolutely R9R. Tough physical play is how the Cs are going to beat the Heat. The Heat were hot last night for the entire game. No question about it. The Cs made a late push, but played from behind the entire game. They can't afford to do that all season long. It just saps the strength from KG and PP. But overall, the Cs looked pretty good. There D fense was absent. But yes, tough physical play is how you beat the Heat. GO C's.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only thing i can see wrong with what Rondo did is, he should have pulled him all the way down and than laughed at him!!

[/QUOTE]

wow i agree with you!!!!!  What are the odds?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

now be truthful,  you was glad played well and they beat us last nite weren't you?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

now be truthful,  you was glad played well and they beat us last nite weren't you?

[/QUOTE] I assume you are talking about Ray. Ray was my favorite Celtic, when he was a Celtic. Now he is like Durant, Dirk and DRose, players i like who play for other teams!! 

To be honest, i would rather lose to the Lakers, than the Heat!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't understand why we don't get more physical with this team, in a legal way. I want to see Darko out there swatting at Lebron as he drives. Lebron is all "Im the best in the world. I am MJ" BUT we've seen how he flouders when you get in his head. Why not give some early HARD fouls. Knock him or Wade down to the ground and send the message. The point is this: we are witnessing the most talented team in the NBA. We are likely not going to out-talent them. You beat the heat with the mental game. That means forcing Wade take and miss mid-range jumpes. And it means being LOUD and PHYSICAL on defense. Hit LeBron hard  and hit him early. They're going to call a foul anyway - so make him feel it.

Thoughts?

I agree.   We don't have the individual talent to beat this team but we have the collective toughness and depth to do it.  When we have all our guards healthy the C's can dominate by running them at Wade in waves.  And why not have Darko in there to patrol the paint when KG is out.  A hard foul here and there can only help with the toughness side of things and make them think twice.  This is just the begining of the season.  Some of the C's don't know what it takes yet to win but they will learn.  Its going to be fun to see this team evolve.  I can't wait.

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Wade is a punk. My least liked player in the NBA.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I assume you are talking about Ray. Ray was my favorite Celtic, when he was a Celtic. Now he is like Durant, Dirk and DRose, players i like who play for other teams!! 

To be honest, i would rather lose to the Lakers, than the Heat!!

[/QUOTE]
    I can't stand the thought of losing to either of them.

Sections
Shortcuts