Wade was the Difference

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: Wade was the Difference

KG is not the center tho and he had 11 rebounds ... we coulda used a center

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Amazing how anyone can state losing players to injuries doesnt affect the outcome of games.  I guess that means all the players in the NBA are of equal value & talents...  all interchangable..

Such a brilliant perspective

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

yeh and his take down of RR

DIRTY DIRTY AND DELIBERATE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Wade was the Difference:
    Heat won two at home that's what they were supposed to do!  We had the opportunity to win the last two.  That's what we were supposed to do to win this series. We didn't. We lost two very, winnable games. Our time has passed. PA
    Posted by PACelt

I agree with you that the Celtics had every opportunity to win the last two games.  They just played poorly during the last few minutes of the game. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Everyone knew before the series that the Heat would have an advantage at the 2 and 3 position. One expected a small advantage (or a draw) on the 4. And an advantage for the Cs on the 1, 5 as well as on the bench and the Coaching position.

Well, West and partly Green have been there.
    But Rondo (even when I admire that he was playing with that elbow), Baby and Doc (for not playing his bench or making any changes) let us down. Simple as that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Wade was the Difference:
    small upgrades...Its a must.  Hopefully Murphy stays and can regain his touch from a season ago!
    Posted by jdm894g

Yes, I do hope he stays. Doc should have used him in Miami series, but oh well. I would like to see the Celtics also go after a another quick PG, who can get to the basket and score, maybe Aaron Brooks?

Sections
Shortcuts