WAFER DESERVES MORE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

WAFER DESERVES MORE

V.WAFER DESERVE MORE PLAYING TIME U CAN SEE THE STARTERS ARE BEGINNING TO HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE IN HIM. HE CAN MAKE SOME PRETTY GOOD PLAYS, I JUST THINK HE NEEDS MORE CONFIDENCE BY PLAYING. MAYBE EVEN DOC HAS MORE CONFIDENCE IN HIM NOW. WAFER WAS VERY EFFECTIVE TODAY IN LIMITED MINUTES, WITHOUT HIM TODAY WE LOSE.  YOUR THOUGHTS?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: WAFER DESERVES MORE

Agreed, Give Wafer more minutes. I like that fact that he can create his own shot. He is definetly better than Nate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

agreed. wager may even be a better option than daniels. he can hit the three and go to the bucket. he and west might be able to replace daniels without having to trade any other bench players. we really just need to get the rest of the injured healthy again, but i don't think daniels will be back this year, if ever. he may retire.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

the more and mroe time given to wafer, he looks better and better. this WEEK is the first time he's had a consistent regular season role w/ the team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Von Wafer and Delonte in the backcourt together(if they can keep from fighting) are going to really make in impact in the second half of the season.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Agree!!!! He reminds me a lot of Gerald Henderson, maybe not as good defensively but a lot of similarities. It's a shame it took injuries for Doc to play him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

and this is why i say our bench is going to be fine. Delonte, Von, Baby. oh and if he can ever get healthy, Shaq.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts