Wafer is playing himself into rotation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Wafer is playing himself into rotation

Yup, Wafer has a nice shot and is starting to show signs he can help us.

I dont know whats up with Nate and his shot.... maybe learning all this PG stuff has taken his mind somewhere else other than shooting.. whatever it is, he better find his touch soon. As much as I like the guy, the one thing Nate cant do is miss so many good shots. Thats his thing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

So true. I think the transition back and forth to PG has affected him. He'll be back in form soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Wafer has talent. He proved down 2 or 3 years back during his time with Houston. He's getting used to the Celtic's system and he's finally getting enough playing time to get a good feel for the game.
        Doc said before the Toronto that he's not happy with Nate's game. If Nate doesn't step up, Delonte may get the backup point guard spot with Wafer getting the minutes while Ray's on the bench. Things can change quickly though.
        Back to Wafer. His defense is really surprising me. He's also starting to move better without the ball on offense. I hope he keeps it up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

What impressed me is how Wafer handled all the difficulties that went his way this season as a Celtic. I mean him being the last player to make the team, the Delonte incident, and not being able to get playing time early in the season. Great job by Wafer overcoming all that. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

a diamond in the rough that a lot of fans want to dump or include in a trade.  When given time he is producing.  Thats why there shouldnt be any moves made until everyone is healthy and can evaluate the entire roster. 

I dont see why if the match up calls for it that Delonte, Wafer and Nate can't be out there at the same time. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i agree..hes been great the last couple days..as well as JON. now ppl might say no to JON just because they dont like him, but his defense is becoming a good weapon for us and his O is coming around as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3+pointer. Show 3+pointer's posts

we need this keed out there more minutes for him he brings energy he can run with the ball very good d he can shoot just need to get losen up, with haron the only white boy he plays defence straight from the book i like it but he has to shoot he can, needs losen up too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Getting a defensive rebound and beating everyone down the floor to get a pass back for an easy layup says tons about who's playing harder than everyone else when they're on the floor.  Tonight that was wafer, usually it is KG.  Six rebounds in 15 minutes for Wafer.  Pierce had 6 too, but played twice as many minutes.  Good production tonight - hope to see more of it for sure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

I prefer marquis as a backup pg and wafer as the backup for ray. Nate is really letting us down lately... Although when West is back I think Nate will be very productive once again. 

for now... Thumbs up for Wafer !! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hopefully Doc lets Wafer get more minutes instead of sticking to a script.

Maybe use Quis more at backup PG, cause Nate just isnt doing it.. and insert Wafer behing Ray.

The guy is earning more minutes... encourage him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

It's a long season, Nate's shot will back. Basketball is all confidence and shooters are usually the most affected. Nate needs to get in the gym early and put up shots. His role changed during the last few weeks and guys were in his ear about what he should/shouldn't be doing.

Glad to see Wafer getting in the mix though. It can only help. He's kept his mouth shut through not playing, fight with West and seems to be fitting in better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Nate may be finished. I am truly concerned about him. He is KILLING us right now!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

What's you take on Bradley? I've liked what i've seen in short bursts. Is his offense just so bad that we can't afford to play him, because from what i see on D he has been great.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

I have always thought Wafer was either really dumb or really immature. He never seemed to get it up until now (now being when his contract is in jeopardy).

Sections
Shortcuts