Wafer, Sasha or Both in the playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wafer, Sasha or Both in the playoffs?

I have heard a few people on here saying that Sasha is going to overtake Wafers minutes, and now with Wafer out, I suppose you may see some of Sasha tonight, but I thinks its not fair to Wafer to assume he is the odd man out.

SO far as I can remember Sasha was a pretty decent scorer and defender, but he has not played here all year like Wafer has.  I think they both bring different skillsets to the table and if possible should both be activated for the playoffs.

Think about it, the knock on Wafer is his defense, but we all saw his ability to score from deep and penetrate and finish at the basket.  I believe Sasha may be more versatile offensively but not as efficient as Wafer at this point.

To me, if you could dress both it would allow you a 2 headed backup 2 guard, meaning if you needed someone to come in and play defense on Wade, you bring in Sasha for his toughness, or if there is a need for scoring you can bring Wafer off the bench.  Between the 2, we have a solid backup that can score and play defense.  I believe Sasha can score too but he should only be asked to concentrate on "D" and I think it would work out great.  Also you would still have Delonte who is a backup to Rondo play the 2, because we have Arroyo now.  So thats 3 players you could throw at the others team's 2 guard to keep him off balance. 

I dont know if the roster you go with in the playoffs has to stay the same or not, but I think both players could help.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Wafer, Sasha or Both in the playoffs?

I prefer Von against athletic teams he would help on D  I think he actually looked good on Kobe had to two no calls and two bad calls. I like him against Miami Chicago in the east.  I like sasha against Orlando if he shows he has range help spread the floor and open the paint.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paul0. Show paul0's posts

In Response to Wafer, Sasha or Both in the playoffs?:
    I have heard a few people on here saying that Sasha is going to overtake Wafers minutes, and now with Wafer out, I suppose you may see some of Sasha tonight, but I thinks its not fair to Wafer to assume he is the odd man out. SO far as I can remember Sasha was a pretty decent scorer and defender, but he has not played here all year like Wafer has.  I think they both bring different skillsets to the table and if possible should both be activated for the playoffs. Think about it, the knock on Wafer is his defense, but we all saw his ability to score from deep and penetrate and finish at the basket.  I believe Sasha may be more versatile offensively but not as efficient as Wafer at this point. To me, if you could dress both it would allow you a 2 headed backup 2 guard, meaning if you needed someone to come in and play defense on Wade, you bring in Sasha for his toughness, or if there is a need for scoring you can bring Wafer off the bench.  Between the 2, we have a solid backup that can score and play defense.  I believe Sasha can score too but he should only be asked to concentrate on "D" and I think it would work out great.  Also you would still have Delonte who is a backup to Rondo play the 2, because we have Arroyo now.  So thats 3 players you could throw at the others team's 2 guard to keep him off balance.  I dont know if the roster you go with in the playoffs has to stay the same or not, but I think both players could help.
    Posted by JayShizzle45

they be worth a darn if doc knew how to use his bench.  instead he runs the old boys into the floor leaving the Celtics with more holes in their lineup than a block of swiss cheese!  It will be classic when the next starter will go on the injury list for Boston. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I'd take Wafer. Simple fact he is proven himself this year. Has Sasha? Not yet.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

does anyone have accurate info of how many players you can activate and if you can change the roster during the playoffs without an injury?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Playoff experience means nothing if you are not physicaly ready to play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

Is Sasha wearing # 77?  Not according to roster #s

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Sasha is a forward and Wafer a shooting guard.  There will be time for both them.

Bradley will not be on the roster and it would be shocking but Murphy really struggles out there.  I wonder what will happen with him.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts