Wallace and lee for Granger?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Wallace and lee for Granger?

Pacers need some toughness

or GW and Bradley for Granger and first rd pick

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Wallace and lee for Granger?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Maybe if Granger and Paul George can't coexist.

We'll see.

atleast 90 days of evaluation, i think. btw thanks for correcting me about deng.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Larkin and Marion for AB and G. Wallace! Cs dump Wallace's salary and get a young PG to develop! Dallas gets two pieces to help Dirk make another run at the playoffs! 

Of course Marion's contract comes off of the books next year! 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Larkin and Marion for AB and G. Wallace! Cs dump Wallace's salary and get a young PG to develop! Dallas gets two pieces to help Dirk make another run at the playoffs! 

Of course Marion's contract comes off of the books next year! 

they are not even a playoff team. the only chance we got is to ship wallace to playoff teams or a contender that needs toughness

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

[QUOTE]

atleast 90 days of evaluation, i think. btw thanks for correcting me about deng.

Like you, I also want GW traded.

It's not because he's a bad player, he just doesn't fit in and his salary is too much.

[/QUOTE]

agree

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I'm not sold on Granger. He's not soft but somethings missing in his game for that kind of salary. To me he's overpaid and we're better with GW. GW gives you a lot of things well where Granger gives some things well and shooting very well. But if both guys can get the same ppg, I don't care how its done, so I'll    take the better rebounder and defender please!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

we need to unload contracts, if werent able to get highest pick or atleast top 5. the next option is to get a top player at fa such as lbj, wade, bosh or anthony

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Granger is going to make 14 mil this year,his last on this contract and is a SF. Deal doesn't make sense for Pacers or us. Martin Gortat is said to be being shopped according to SI and Ball don't lie on Yahoo. So if we could trade Wallace to Indy, Indy trades Granger to Pheonix and we get Gorat and Shannon Brown who are both in their last year of their contract. Works on NBA trade machine,would work basketball wise for all teams and would free up 22 mil next year when you add Humptys contract expiring contract. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Guys, when we hired Stevens, for what, seven years? We said goodbye to attracting the very best free agents until he inspires confidence in his ability at this level. That may never happen. Realistically.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Good stuff Rajon-Hondo!!

Sections
Shortcuts