Wallace Says: "This season is a slap in the face"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Wallace Says:

Dont know what to say Mel.  Has he lost all his skills in like two years, oris it  total attitude.  Please hire me in his pay grade, I will have a much better attitude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

The guy is putting up 4 points a game for 10 million dollars and he feels offended.

What a pathetic, deluded fool.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I am tired of his diatribes.  However, his one comment is directed solely at Jeff Green.  And he does make a valid point.  He avoids saying him by name but the description has Green's name written all over it.

When he says "....watch guys in front of you who don't play with effort" he may as well have said JEFF GREEN in place of the word "guys".

Wallace should keep his mouth shut and contribute when he's on the court but I thought that comment was telling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Wallace will get us Embiid.

Play him more.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

As Gerald Wallace's fan club liason to the BDC boards, I just want to say on behalf of Ben that he is very disappointed in you guys. 

He came here and put his heart and soul into making life difficult for coach Stevens and teaching Stevens invaluable lessons about dealing with entitled, overpaid players - and you give him a hard time?

Gerald feels its highly unfair to not recognize him for possessing the worst contract in the NBA today. You do realize that is not easy to accomplish right? If you think it's easy to get $10 million per year on a multi-year deal to mess up the chemisty on a young team, you're sorely mistaken. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

As Ben Wallace's fan club liason to the BDC boards, I just want to say on behalf of Ben that he is very disappointed in you guys. 

He came here and put his heart and soul into making life difficult for coach Stevens and teaching Stevens invaluable lessons about dealing with entitled, overpaid players - and you give him a hard time?

Ben feels its highly unfair to not recognize him for possessing the worst contract in the NBA today. You do realize that is not easy to accomplish right? If you think it's easy to get $10 million per year on a multi-year deal to mess up the chemisty on a young team, you're sorely mistaken. 

Gerarld would be his name....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to Mellywitt's comment:

In response to billge's comment:

Dont know what to say Mel.  Has he lost all his skills in like two years, oris it  total attitude.  Please hire me in his pay grade, I will have a much better attitude.

You and me both...as old as I am I think I could earn it more than him...he's been a pitiful shadow of his former self on the court...he struck me as someone who would retire once he heard about the trade...if he didn't make so much cash per year he probably would...it was clear from the beginning he didn't want to be here...

Sorry Mel, I posted pretty much the same thing you just said but mine was more of a RANT. Gerri-Anne Wallace has just sent me to the store for more Coors Lights. He should just shut up and leave the team. I am not thinking rational right now because he makes me so mad but it is getting close to me thinking maybe we can offer a pick for someone to take this C R E E P off our hands.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"it's a bads deal when a veteran with lots of respect in  the NBA says that about one of our suppossed stars, one of his own teammates"

True. One quote you will never hear from the Celtics locker room: "I'd go to war wth Jeff Green." Heck I wouldn't even trust Green on a doughnut run.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Gerarld would be his name...."

You mean Gerald. :) 

Sorry Joe, I blame jetlaggin' here, I fixed the original post. 

At any rate Ben Wallace might be an improvement. :) 

Enjoy the game tonight, I'm on the wrong time zone for this one

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"it's a bads deal when a veteran with lots of respect in  the NBA says that about one of our suppossed stars, one of his own teammates"

True. One quote you will never hear from the Celtics locker room: "I'd go to war wth Jeff Green." Heck I wouldn't even trust Green on a doughnut run.

Yes..Green needs to wear a skirt. That does not mean that Wallace can act all butthurt about making 10 mill for scoring 4 points a game.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Its like a flap in the slace.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Its like a flap in the slace.

Or a fap in the face.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Wallace now showing his complete frustration with comments made to the Boston Herald about he C's not playing well and how this season has been "a slap in the face"...the quote was shown on the C's Comcast pre-game show just a few seconds ago.

How could they dump this stooge now...not only is he old and used, he has a terrible contract and is a malcontent...he's not exactly  burning up the court with his inspired play either...

I think it just goes to show it's all relative. Even millionaires want/need meaning in their lives. He has enough cash to do anything he wants in this life- except win...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Skirt or ski mask?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:

You and me both...as old as I am I think I could earn it more than him...he's been a pitiful shadow of his former self on the court...he struck me as someone who would retire once he heard about the trade...if he didn't make so much cash per year he probably would...it was clear from the beginning he didn't want to be here...

Sorry Mel, I posted pretty much the same thing you just said but mine was more of a RANT. Gerri-Anne Wallace has just sent me to the store for more Coors Lights. He should just shut up and leave the team. I am not thinking rational right now because he makes me so mad but it is getting close to me thinking maybe we can offer a pick for someone to take this C R E E P off our hands.

Maybe if we all chip in for a hitman....that way his widow would at least get the house, the cars, the bank account balance and his insurance...probably even his NBA pension...I think that makes the most sense for everyone!

LOL, Where do I send my donation?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Maybe if we all chip in for a hitman....that way his widow would at least get the house, the cars, the bank account balance and his insurance...probably even his NBA pension...I think that makes the most sense for everyone!

LOL, Where do I send my donation?

HERE!~

I will send cash or bananas! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

yomo  I'll contribute

Sections
Shortcuts