wallace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

wallace

boy does he want out of boston

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Re: wallace

I have no idea whether Wallace wants out of Boston already, but I do have a problem with him going to the press with complaining about other players already playing for their "stats" UNLESS he has also gone directly to those players that he deems as selfish.

He may be completely correct in that other guys are playing for stats, but needs to have gone to those players in private before going to the press.

AND if he has gone to those players he probably would not have needed to go to the press at all as his leadership skills would have been on display in a better way.

If he wants to go somewhere else he should already know that his play for the Celtics until February is going to get him a chance to be on a play off team at the trade deadline.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The problem with a grossly over-paid long term contract with a player turning 32 is that he doesn't have to care what he says to whom.  Dude will be 35 at contract expiration and if he is able or willing to extend his career, it will be for peanuts.  The only thing that he really has to lose is not finishing his career with a contender if a bad attitude becomes a problem.  I just hope he conducts himself with more class and doesn't ruin the chemistry on this young team.

I expected Hump to turn sour.  BTW, anyone know why didn't play at all last game? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

That kinda butt is worse 4 u tha Marlboros

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

As big as Hump is, he would still need to tie a 2x4 to his backside so he wouldn't fall in to that massive buldging caldera!! 

Sections
Shortcuts