Warriors game, Perk's injury & trade talk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Warriors game, Perk's injury & trade talk

I watched that entire game and the C's were moving at warp speed. LOL! They looked good and then hit a wall trying to run with the Warriors. THe refs were letting the Warriors get away with ALOT (28-11 FTs will tell you that). The C's got up 90 shots...that's 9-0 with a blazing 56%, 52 rebs and 35 asts is where the game was won. KG, Rondo and BBD were excellent. It's time to move Nate!!

Perk didn't return in the 2nd half so I'm not sure where he stands for tomorrow with Shaq not even playing this trip.

The C's looking at Rasual Butler (yes), Dudley (no), Pietrus (yes) and Hill (yes).
    I'm really warming to the Pietrus idea.

It's going to be interesting the next few days.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lani234. Show lani234's posts

Re: Warriors game, Perk's injury & trade talk

In Response to Warriors game, Perk's injury & trade talk:
    [QUOTE]I watched that entire game and the C's were moving at warp speed. LOL! They looked good and then hit a wall trying to run with the Warriors. THe refs were letting the Warriors get away with ALOT (28-11 FTs will tell you that). The C's got up 90 shots...that's 9-0 with a blazing 56%, 52 rebs and 35 asts is where the game was won. KG, Rondo and BBD were excellent. It's time to move Nate!! Perk didn't return in the 2nd half so I'm not sure where he stands for tomorrow with Shaq not even playing this trip. The C's looking at Rasual Butler (yes), Dudley (no), Pietrus (yes) and Hill (yes). I'm really warming to the Pietrus idea. It's going to be interesting the next few days.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

dudley is a better player than bulter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Warriors game, Perk's injury & trade talk:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Warriors game, Perk's injury & trade talk : dudley is a better player than bulter
    Posted by lani234[/QUOTE]

They both are down the list in my opinion. Pietrus is a guy who can play defense and hit the 3.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lani234. Show lani234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Warriors game, Perk's injury & trade talk : They both are down the list in my opinion. Pietrus is a guy who can play defense and hit the 3.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

yea i agree wit u
    http://www.celticsblog.com/2011/2/23/2009698/your-morning-cup-of-rumors

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Remember last year at this time when most of the chatter on the board centered about whether RA was going to be traded or not.
    I think something's gonna happen tomorrow and I know everyone is gonna have their spin on it but...
    Sometimes the best trade is the one not made.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lani234. Show lani234's posts

i want to know something if we get a buyout player how do we make space for, dem  can we send avery to the d league or do we have to wavie someone

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuckyShamrock. Show LuckyShamrock's posts

Could it be that Doc and Danny were keeping Perkins out of the game because he is on the trading block?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

And who are  we going to give up for Pietrus?  Nate.

Pietrus's value has not fallen that far.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Could it be that Doc and Danny were keeping Perkins out of the game because he is on the trading block?
    Posted by LuckyShamrock[/QUOTE]
    Probably the same reason Doc kept me out last night.
    Perk hurt his knee last night.  Weren't you watching the game???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]Could it be that Doc and Danny were keeping Perkins out of the game because he is on the trading block?
    Posted by LuckyShamrock[/QUOTE]

To trade Perk at this point the C's would have to get a big in return. I'm talking Kaman or Dalembert. I don't think Perk is going anywhere.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Pietrus has about as much court sense as Gerald Green, maybe less. AVOID.

IF there is any chance - get Anthony Parker

Sections
Shortcuts