Warriors going after Howard???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Warriors going after Howard???

If he even considers them, I think the Celts should be more appealing...
    http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-06-18/warriors-go-after-dwight-howard-in-attempts-to-trade-ellis

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from salinasfan. Show salinasfan's posts

Re: Warriors going after Howard???

Howard will never ever ever ever go to golden state

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from salinasfan. Show salinasfan's posts

Howard will end up a C..can you see it now...Garnett and Howard in the paint...NO THANK YOU...Get that ball outta here!!!both those guys would slap your momma if she came into the paint....can you imagine?????It would be ugly...just a thought but for just 1 year the C's would dominate the defensive side of the paint.They would just destroy anybody driving there butt into the lane...though it will probably never happen,it would be a nice dream  you Think? get the ball to Rondo to Allen back to Rondo and alley slam to Howard...Ugly...UGLY!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Welcome to the board Salinas fan. I'm also a Northern Californian. I live near Chico. Salinas, the salad bowl of the world. I love the area. My wife and I were married in the Carmel Mission in 92.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from salinasfan. Show salinasfan's posts

In Response to Re: Warriors going after Howard???:
    [QUOTE]Welcome to the board Salinas fan. I'm also a Northern Californian. I live near Chico. Salinas, the salad bowl of the world. I love the area. My wife and I were married in the Carmel Mission in 92.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

TY northern cali but I am originally from salinas (the salad bowl of the world)but I live in the second salad bowl city in the world...yuma Az.Carmel Mission is beautiful,you were lucky to have gotten married at such a beautiful place!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I'm in Fresno,ca... not too far from you...

Sections
Shortcuts