Warriors PUSH Lakers off the Oakland Bay Bridge!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Warriors PUSH Lakers off the Oakland Bay Bridge!

Funny headline...LA playin with all their "stars"!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Well Tommy, you got your wish, the Lakers are being PUSHED!

HAHAHA

I am fortunate to be at this game now with my iPAD !!! I started a Thread yesterday entitled " Golden State to Punch Lakers in the Grill Monday Night ". I love being prophetic. Amazing that I would guesstimate there are about 25 % Green shirts in the crowd. When "C"s play here 1/2 the crowd roots for Boston. Anyway, tonight it's as if I were in Boston "Beat LA, Beat LA". Wish you fellow Celtics fans were here & I wish too that Curry and Lee wore Green. Vey enjoyable watching this thrashing, yes indeed !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

this project was never a disaster, it was just overrated!! ...who has an easier schedule? Utah or LA?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

cant believe Dallas is 10...they have good players and some depth.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

one game over .500, Utah is one game under .500 and DAL is 2...next up, the T-Wolves - away

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Well Tommy, you got your wish, the Lakers are being PUSHED!

HAHAHA

I am fortunate to be at this game now with my iPAD !!! I started a Thread yesterday entitled " Golden State to Punch Lakers in the Grill Monday Night ". I love being prophetic. Amazing that I would guesstimate there are about 25 % Green shirts in the crowd. When "C"s play here 1/2 the crowd roots for Boston. Anyway, tonight it's as if I were in Boston "Beat LA, Beat LA". Wish you fellow Celtics fans were here & I wish too that Curry and Lee wore Green. Vey enjoyable watching this thrashing, yes indeed !!!

And I was at this game with my son, a Lakers fan.  Too bad I had to keep my glee under control.  Still can't figure out how he became a Lakers fan.

Now that Pau is back and Kome is 75% there is a good chance that the Lakers are not gonna make it out of the lottery.  What fun!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

The threads are amazing. The final "push", haha.  As soon as the trools come out the lakers lose again, and again, and again.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Saw an interesting stat on ESPN: The Lakers are now 6-13 with Bryant, Gasol and Nash in the lineup together. Doesn't exactly jib with all  that "fresh start" talk.

Currently, LAL is eight in the playoff picture. And 5-16 against the seven teams in front of them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Sadly because I hate the Lakers more than any team in sports, our teams both stink.  The Lakers are just much more hyped and overpaid.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Sadly because I hate the Lakers more than any team in sports, our teams both stink.  The Lakers are just much more hyped and overpaid.  

======================================

Correct about being overpaid and maybe not even getting the 8th seed. Starting lineup.... Bryan 30 mil, DW 20, Gasol 19, Nash 9 & Metta 7=$ 86 mil.

From "LA Times" :              

Lakers build pre-playoff momentum (in reverse) with another loss Another night of shoddy defense and disorganized offense results in Lakers' third straight defeat, a 109-103 loss to Golden State that isn't nearly that close.

From a poll in tinseltown:

Can the Lakers get it together before the playoffs?     Yes 28%   No 72%    

Hmmm??? Wonder how many times TommyRules voted "Yes" with aliases ???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I really like Curry(better than Rondo) and Lee is better than Green. Reminds me of Dave Cowens. Wish they were in Green. But last night at the game I was really impressed with Andrew Bogot who was brought in for rebounds & defense & that he did holding DW to 11 points.  Bogot got 9 rebs. Was he ever available for us to pick up ? The only thing that kept LA a bit closer was they got 25 pts from 36 foul attempts.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

there is no doubt that the league has many priorities but the top one is revenue.....having the Lakers go deep into the playoffs is good for the league....how many remember watching the Finals on tape delay during Magic's rookie season...? ...good thing there was no internet back then...we actually waited until 11 PM to watch the beginning of the games from Los Angeles....how the times have changed...!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Classic stuff...of course Tommy is way too gutless to show up on this thread and likely won't until the Lakers win. 

Funny when Tommy made the "final push" post he didn't realize it really meant for the Lakers to have a shot at even making the playoffs he would have to get out and push himself

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

When does this Final Push start again?  Must have missed the memo!

Sections
Shortcuts